No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Dares Joshua To Back Up "F*** Him Up Bad" Boast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
    Wilder was BEGGING for AJ fight for a year and once he got an offer he back pedal and started to contradict himself
    What hell are you smoking? A juicing J needs to cough up that corn bread (them belts). an all theses problems will go away! It's that simple.. all we want is to be undisputed.. if he wasn't ready for smoke.. he should have stayed a contender.. once you have them straps.. you become the hunted!

Comment

I really don’t understand what Team Joshua wants.

First, they offer $12.5m and say the fight is worth $40m as as a whole.

Then AJ clowns Wilder for not accepting it and says give me $50m and I’ll sign the fight.

Then he gets a $50m offer (with potential for more), and starts talking about he’s not selling his belts or selling his soul.

Wtf? Why? Only Jarrell Miller is worth a trip to the US? Nah, not buying that excuse.

I do think the fight is close to being signed. Because there’s no legitimate reason that we know of for it not to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post
        Say what you like about the comments, but that doesn't mean he should have to leave the UK. He has more belts so Wilder should be willing to go into the lions den to take them off Joshua
        Yeah, but then the 50 million offer has to be off the table because the only way this fight gets the 100 mill is with US PPV

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
          What hell are you smoking? A juicing J needs to cough up that corn bread (them belts). an all theses problems will go away! It's that simple.. all we want is to be undisputed.. if he wasn't ready for smoke.. he should have stayed a contender.. once you have them straps.. you become the hunted!
          How is that replying to my post? Man you are as ****** as your master Deontay

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
            Yeah, but then the 50 million offer has to be off the table because the only way this fight gets the 100 mill is with US PPV
            Obviously if AJ accepts an offer fight should be in US. If Wilder accepts an offer it's in UK. They trying to establish who's got the power.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              I’m Team Joshua and we hold that L for opening our trap. He really didn’t think it through which is why he is paid to box and he has a promoter to handle his affairs. In fairness I would say the same thing give me 50 million and I will fight tomorrow. He is thinking about the money only. “The road to hell is paved with good intentions” he is not thinking getting the 50 million he loses broadcasting rights, rematch clause, location of the fight etc. However that’s on him I hear you telling yourself but yes he has to back track on what he said. He has runny egg on his face at the minute but no one is scared. Anyway let’s just see he might surprise you

You being on team Joshua and posting this. I respect you for that. This whole situation is perfect example of why negotiations are to be done behind closed doors and not in the media.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                You are an imbecile aren't you?
                Lol.. how would a imbecile even answer that question? You're just a butt hurt mud butt man fan! Dont be made at me bc all your close personal friends from high school still call you "chilli dog!"

Comment

How in the hell is AJ the A side when we are offering him double his highest pay? Who else has that kinda juice? Now he would rather take less money to stay protected in the u.k.. lol.
                  don’t even wast your time with boksfan. He never makes a point and usually just insults people. Jimmy gold is the same way. They are just trolls. I never respond to their post .

Comment

Lol.. how would a imbecile even answer that question? You're just a butt hurt mud butt man fan! Dont be made at me bc all your close personal friends from high school still call you "chilli dog!"
                    I can discuss many subjects but if somebody saying AJ isn't the A side, he's straight ******ed. You sir are straight ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
                      don’t even wast your time with boksfan. He never makes a point and usually just insults people. Jimmy gold is the same way. They are just trolls. I never respond to their post .
                      Bytch you nothing more than disgusting racist, that was proven before.

Comment

Working...
                      X