Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manager: GGG Avoided Derevyanchenko on 5/5 & They Know It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pussie g is a bytch and ducked the fight like I've been saying. Dude chose to fight the bum Vanes and made excuses on why the couldn't fight D'Chenko or Andrade fuucking *******.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Let's be honest here, if GGG would have fought a 12-0 fighter the haters would still be crying cherry-pick, bloody murder, mismatch.
      Naw, if he fought Charlo, Andrade, or D-Chencko people would say he is taking on young hungry lions. Him fighting bum after bum, like Vanes 2 year lay off moving up in weight losing his last fight.

Or Wade, Or Brook moving up two weight classes. Man pussie g is a bytch! Whenever there is a serious threat pussie g finds a way out. Ward, Andrade, D-Chenko, Charlo. Dude is a bytch.

His two step up fights he looked slopy as shyt against Jacobs, and looked average against Canelo. D-Chenko, Charlo get a hold of pussie g it's lights out.

That's why pussie g fans don't want to see him fight Charlo yaw know he gets put to sleep as well. That's why you will say EVERYTHING but I want to see that fight next.

Comment

• Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
        This is painfully accurate, people were saying GGG was avoiding Jacobs, he fought Jacobs beat him now Jacobs is a 'bum'. It's ok I'm sure GGG stays up late at night worrying about the haters on boxing forums.
        They were saying that about Murray and fawking Gael ffs lol

Comment

GGG just came off a 2017 where he fought the most feared man in the division at the time in Jacobs, then the hottest name in boxing in Canelo and now apparently he's ducking some no name Ukrainian. Please! ANYONE on this forum would fight Canelo for $20 million over a no name mandatory for $500k y'all know it!
          When the fuuck did Jacobs become the boogy man at 160??? Get your f@gggot ass outta here. I remember before the Jacobs pussie g fight was signed you f@ggots was talking about how chinney Jacobs was and how he got knocked down by Sergio Mora. What the fuuck made Jacobs the most feared at 160???????????????????????????????????

And pussie g looked terrible in that fight and should have lost. But pussie g was calling Canelo a business man for taking money fights. SAYING HE WANTS ALL THE BELTS.

Now he is backtracking like a fuucking liar. He is a bytch period. If he fights- D-Chenko, Charlo, Andrade- HE GET'S HIS ASS WHOOPED. That is a major reason f@ggot ass fan boys like yourself care about what he makes fighting Canelo- WHICH THAT FIGHT MIGHT NOT HAPPEN IN SEPTEMBER anyway.

Instead of seeing pussie g stay true to his word and fighting the best. His f@ggot ass HAD ZERO problem fighting Vanes, but when it comes to tough challenges there is always an excuse. HOP off Canelo's nuts and GET all the belts and fight Mandos like you used to when it was: Wade, Adama, Rubio.

He is a pussie! Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
            He should be stripped. He could have fought this guy in January but nooo, he wanted to do the canelo dance and wait, wait, wait.
            Exactly!!! It's like he still begging Canelo for a fight instead building his own legacy.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              That JMW went life and death with Lara and Charlo, so if he is overrated then he exposed those two.
              He fought THEM AT 154 f@ggot. Did he not?????? He fought them while he was active???? Did he not????? Did he have a two year lay off???? Did he not???

If he fought Charlo in July of this year at 160 he would get his head taken off. Pussie g is a bytch. By your logic you should want to see Charlo vs pussie g next then huh???

I mean he already ducked D-Chenko. Can he fight Charlo? Andrade? Pussie g is a bytch. Anybody who supports that coward is a bytch as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                Exactly!!! It's like he still begging Canelo for a fight instead building his own legacy.
                He's going for the big payday. Don't blame him but he can't have a foot in both camps. They are going to tell him here are the rules. Fight or lose your belt. I'm a big fan of his but rules are rules. Problem is there are too many governing bodies each with a manditory. These other guys like Charlo, Drev, Jacobs etc could fight each other but they don't. The money is too good for a Canelo or Golovkin fight so they won't take a risk on losing. I'd like him to fight these guys it's easy money for him but there is a risk of injury. We will know soon enough.

Comment

He fought THEM AT 154 f@ggot. Did he not?????? He fought them while he was active???? Did he not????? Did he have a two year lay off???? Did he not???

If he fought Charlo in July of this year at 160 he would get his head taken off. Pussie g is a bytch. By your logic you should want to see Charlo vs pussie g next then huh???

I mean he already ducked D-Chenko. Can he fight Charlo? Andrade? Pussie g is a bytch. Anybody who supports that coward is a bytch as well.
                  You’re a pretty hostile little fella huh? Most guys with little dicks are typically this angry. No worries, I doubt anyone here aliens your opinion. Keep trolling.

Comment

Only since what GGG did to him last year, before that he was the man that was gonna mess GGG up, now he's a nobody, funny how it works.
                    Only a couple of lunatics like Chollo thought thought. The general consensus was that Jacobs was getting KTFO'd. He suddenly turned into "this beast" when GGG struggled, and looked bad.

Comment

Yep oh yes. Danm he's disappointing me

Comment

Working...
                      X