Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'll Rain Down Hell on Wilder, F*** Him Up Real Bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name any boxer who would turn down the 50 million that he asked for, so he could have the fight in the UK and now he says it's for the fans, and you people are idiots if you repeat that BS.

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
      Because he’s the champ and the other guy is he challenger, it’s perfectly normal for the challenger to make the trip.
      He's a big baby. His nickname should be big baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        How, when you won't even have a face to face in the ring? As your daddy said, they're keeping you away from that man for now.
        Go back to watching WWE if you like that kind of thing, all this getting in the ring with a suit on to point a finger in someone’s face is trashy imbecile nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
          He's a big baby. His nickname should be big baby.
          I think that nickname is taken

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
            Face to face when nothing is signed for what? To give wilder free publicity? Let him build his own name. They can do the face to face when the fight is signed.
            That sure would be easier for the big princess, now wouldn't it?
            Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
            Go back to watching WWE if you like that kind of thing, all this getting in the ring with a suit on to point a finger in someone’s face is trashy imbecile nonsense
            That's boxing. Come to grips with it. GG, Fury, Mayweather, they all do it.

Comment

Yet he couldn't f**k up or "rain hell" on Joseph Parker and needed the help of the ref anytime Parker got half a foot closer to him. He won't have that luxury with Wilder...he will need to get close and eat right hands in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                That sure would be easier for the big princess, now wouldn't it?

That's boxing. Come to grips with it. GG, Fury, Mayweather, they all do it.
                We don’t need it, it proves nothing, adds zero to the promotion. When both guys got gloves on that’s all that matters, Wilder can say what he likes to a guy that just boxed and won 12 rounds, but any decent person would just say ‘congratulations’

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                  3. Because he can.
                  4 Because he wants any / every conceivable advantage. Look at any sport in the world it should benefit fighting / playing at home. Doesn’t necessarily mean it will. Also he fights in Vegas in that Desert heat and that lactic acid may Fu#k him up even before a punch is thrown.......That’s as vivid as my mind can take me now . ✌��

Comment

Originally posted by fullers View Post
                    After every **** performance aj says next time I'll knock him out. The man's all talk. I'd believe him more if he wasn't signing on to fight povetkin
                    You got to be not so biased and pessimistic bro. When this fight is signed you will carry on posting hailing the fight and I will remind you of your treacherous words. Your name has been logged and you will definitely make june’s edition of the wall of shame

Comment

Wilder wants the fight in the U.S. in hopes of having the U.S. refs save him like the last one did against Luis.

Comment

Working...
                      X