Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tank Davis Is Willing To Sign To Eddie Hearns! WANTS TO LEAVE MAYWEATHER PROMOTIONS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tank would ko floyd within three rounds right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      No I don’t remember Floyd missing weight and coming into fights unprepared.
      no but i remember him double crossing arum and running to showtime for more money.
      As i said business is business son....floyd sucks at being a promoter period

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
        no but i remember him double crossing arum and running to showtime for more money.
        As i said business is business son....floyd sucks at being a promoter period
        I don't think buying out your contract is "double crossing"

Comment

If I was Floyd I would shelve this ungrateful little bastard for the duration of his contract. Then he can walk away broke.
          Lololololol

Comment

He is STUCK for 3 years he would be better off working things out to be honest

Mayweather promotions is complete **** again as posted in another thread Mayweather need to FIRE Ellerbe and his Cousin DeJuan Blake and hire guys who knows WTF they're doing. The Promotion haven't grown at all, in fact it is declining. Mayweather said something himself about his own events not being Organized so he knows he needs to make changes but is probably TOO LOYAL to Ellerbe because he is comfortable with him

Also time to push Andrew Tabiti who I don't even think been featured on TV Yet despite score impressive Knockouts which is STUPID!
            Last edited by sicko; 05-20-2018, 09:58 PM.

Comment

The problem is Tank sounds like he has a banana stuck in his throat and part of it actually went up to his head and he is dumb as f. This boy is getting KOd unless they get that banana out of that throat.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                Marquez fight ring a bell?
                He didn’t miss weight. They renegotiated prior to the weigh in.

Comment

missed weight and paid a penalty for the 2lbs he was over weight.

Again Mayweather MISSED WEIGHT!

source
                  http://www.espn.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=4485941

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    missed weight and paid a penalty for the 2lbs he was over weight.

Again Mayweather MISSED WEIGHT!

source
                    http://www.espn.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=4485941
                    You really think Floyd couldn’t make 144 it he wanted. Also Floyd was prepared for that fight. Tank was not prepared.

Comment

Err, he was going to miss the contracted catch weight .
                      Then they changed the contracted weight with penalty stipulation ON WEDNESDAY the week of the fight .

We followed that crap during the days of ESPN Forum.
                      Oscar was on video claiming the contracted weight was 143. It then became 144.

They changed the contracted weight so Floyd would not pay any penalty to the NSAC.
                      He only paid the grease money to JMM and Beristain.
                      JMM and Nacho had no choice. They weren't going to walk out on a fight they already trained for . And Oscar pretty much begged them .

Comment

Working...
                      X