Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tank Davis Is Willing To Sign To Eddie Hearns! WANTS TO LEAVE MAYWEATHER PROMOTIONS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    If I was Floyd I would shelve this ungrateful little bastard for the duration of his contract. Then he can walk away broke.
    business is business floyd has said many times and do you remember floyd being this way with arum and HBO....you don't like the boot on the other foot lol

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
      What, specifically, does Tank not like about being under Mayweather Promotions?
      Hard Work and Dedication.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        ... I'm not following any forum on the Net other than this one... (not so difficult, then)...

I've never used any other boxing forums, to be honest, I never checked for others........

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
          I've never used any other boxing forums, to be honest, I never checked for others........
          ... one doesn't even have to "check for others"... (in case one is following a certain forum...)

Comment

What happened to tank farmer rivalry? I doubt he fights loma it’s just kept tanks name in the news. I’d like that farmer fight and its one “he’s done on his own”

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
              business is business floyd has said many times and do you remember floyd being this way with arum and HBO....you don't like the boot on the other foot lol
              Good point and I agree. I was actually thinking about that earlier.

Davis is his best fighter, with a potential to be something special. Floyd should respect him and treat him better than this. It's a disrespect to announce to the world a big fight involving Davis without even talking to him first.

Imagine if Arum did that to him? Screw Floyd!

I still hope Gervonta stays with Mayweather Promotions and that they resolve their issues privately.
              Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 05-20-2018, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Although Davis would be practically impossible to promote in the UK, he's another name towards getting Hearn's US operation to critical mass

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                  No I don’t remember Floyd missing weight and coming into fights unprepared.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    No I don’t remember Floyd missing weight and coming into fights unprepared.
                    Marquez fight ring a bell?

Comment

It’s obvious his relationship with Mayweather promotions are strain. At the end of the day a boxer has to look out for themselves financially, physically and mentally, most of them wants to be their own boss at the end of the day. So for Mayweather to come out and put Davis in a Loma fight without informing him it’s outrageous. Mayweather in his younger days wanted control, he hated anyone telling him what to do, as a promoter he seems to want that too, he can’t have it both ways. Now he has Davis who practically mirrors a younger Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X