Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: Mexican Boxing is Quiet, But It Will Rise Back Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Mack. View Post
    you guys cant run a clean cattle farm let alone run the sport
    Lol that made me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      JL Ramirez, Benavidez, Garcia are all Americans. Santa Cruz, Mares and Valdez prettt much are too. They were babies when they came here and learned to fight here.

Marquez is right. Mexican Boxing at the elite level is at a low point now. The only elite pound for pound caliber ones that are really from Mexico are Estrada and Canelo and they aren't the best in their current weight class.

Eastern Europe has a lot stronger boxers than Mexico currently and that will likely continue when you consider those countries have barely only recently started to be allowed to turn pro. Different weight classes though. Most the elite Mexican talent is coming from below lightweight.
      Hahahaha what a clown.

They are mexicans, they fight like a mexican and you are fuc.king crazy, they were Made as a boxers by mexicans .

Jajajajaja you are ****ing ignorant.

What is the list of Eastern europe fighters below the lightweight?

And no, México have champions in 122 pounds and in 168.

Loma lost against a mexican.

Golovking had a draw against Canelo.

Mikey is killing a lot of Eastern europe.

And Kovalev was not the better in his división.

They are top of the top in the división and there are a lot of weightclasses without a visible #1.

Comment

Marquez is right. Mexican Boxing at the elite level is at a low point now. The only elite pound for pound caliber ones that are really from Mexico are Estrada and Canelo and they aren't the best in their current weight class.
        In what parte of the interview Márquez said anything about this, fu.cking ignorant?

You don't know spanish, jerk.

And México have a lot of élite fighters, and Leo Santa Cruz and Mikey García are better than a lot of fighters in the world.

But they are americana hahahaha when they always are saying that they are mexicans and they are proud to be

Eduardo García was the creator of Mikey García as a boxer, and Eduardo is mexican.

García is mexican and all the world knows that.

And a mexican is the daddy of Lomachenko: Salido.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
          Hahahaha what a clown.

They are mexicans, they fight like a mexican and you are fuc.king crazy, they were Made as a boxers by mexicans .

Jajajajaja you are ****ing ignorant.

What is the list of Eastern europe fighters below the lightweight?

And no, México have champions in 122 pounds and in 168.

Loma lost against a mexican.

Golovking had a draw against Canelo.

Mikey is killing a lot of Eastern europe.

And Kovalev was not the better in his división.

They are top of the top in the división and there are a lot of weightclasses without a visible #1.
          The American Mikey Garcia beat two average Euros big deal. Loma controversially lost his second fight big deal.

Who cares what they "fight like"? If the fighter is born and/or raised here he's from here. Sorry. People in Africa don't claim African-American fighters as their own. Who even cares anyway? Fighters fight for themselves it's an individual sport. Nationalism in Boxing is ******.

Considering the Eastern European wave is very new though they are doing a lot better than your racist ass would believe. Mexico doesn't have the defined best in even ONE division. Eastern Europe at least has 135, 160, 200 and 175 (if it's not Kovalev it's Bivol or Gvozdyk or Beterbiev). They have 11 titles between them the country of Mexico 6. Not bad considering how new they are to the pro ranks.

Keep on hating. I have no favorites. My favorite fighters ever have generally been Mexican and I count Estrada amongst my current favorites. It just is what it is. Marquez, who knows more than us all sees this.

Comment

Mexico boxing will rise up soon. They found their new go to excuse that "works". They can all roid up all they want and blame it on the "bad meat" and get a pass.

Comment

In what parte of the interview Márquez said anything about this, fu.cking ignorant?

You don't know spanish, jerk.

And México have a lot of élite fighters, and Leo Santa Cruz and Mikey García are better than a lot of fighters in the world.

But they are americana hahahaha when they always are saying that they are mexicans and they are proud to be

Eduardo García was the creator of Mikey García as a boxer, and Eduardo is mexican.

García is mexican and all the world knows that.

And a mexican is the daddy of Lomachenko: Salido.
              Mikey came out of a Mexican ball sack but he was born in raised in America and fought on the US team.

Africans don't claim black Americans.

Comment

The American Mikey Garcia beat two average Euros big deal. Loma controversially lost his second fight big deal.

Who cares what they "fight like"? If the fighter is born and/or raised here he's from here. Sorry. People in Africa don't claim African-American fighters as their own. Who even cares anyway? Fighters fight for themselves it's an individual sport. Nationalism in Boxing is ******.

Considering the Eastern European wave is very new though they are doing a lot better than your racist ass would believe. Mexico doesn't have the defined best in even ONE division. Eastern Europe at least has 135, 160, 200 and 175 (if it's not Kovalev it's Bivol or Gvozdyk or Beterbiev). They have 11 titles between them the country of Mexico 6. Not bad considering how new they are to the pro ranks.

Keep on hating. I have no favorites. My favorite fighters ever have generally been Mexican and I count Estrada amongst my current favorites. It just is what it is. Marquez, who knows more than us all sees this.

They are of different countries (Bivol, GGG, Lomachenko, gassiev) but you are taking all as they were of a country.

Fu.cking incongruent.

México have like 10 champions of the world.

And nobody knows who is the best in 122, 126, 168, 118(is Nery but he had problems recent).

A mexican beat Loma, period.

GGG could not be that monster against Canelo.

And most of Eastern europe don't fight against the Caliber of the rivals of the mexicans.

Mexican are on the top with U.S.A

And mexicans are the terror of Eastern europe and Loma knows that.

Jajaja the same Golovkin Loves mexican boxing.

USA and México are like Brasil and Germany in soccer.

Comment

Mexico is a country, you just can't compare one country up against a massive and vague part of a continent. That's like saying North America VS Eastern Europe.

Comment

Mikey came out of a Mexican ball sack but he was born in raised in America and fought on the US team.

Africans don't claim black Americans.

And? His dad was his mentor and máster in boxing. He has the mexican fundamentals

What a ****** example.

Africans does not have fathers from USA.

And in what part of the interview Márquez said what you said? Answer me.

Comment

They are of different countries (Bivol, GGG, Lomachenko, gassiev) but you are taking all as they were of a country.

Fu.cking incongruent.

México have like 10 champions of the world.

And nobody knows who is the best in 122, 126, 168, 118(is Nery but he had problems recent).

A mexican beat Loma, period.

GGG could not be that monster against Canelo.

And most of Eastern europe don't fight against the Caliber of the rivals of the mexicans.

Mexican are on the top with U.S.A

And mexicans are the terror of Eastern europe and Loma knows that.

Jajaja the same Golovkin Loves mexican boxing.

USA and México are like Brasil and Germany in soccer.
                      It's 6.

Nobody denies Mexicos great Boxing tradition and style. I just love f1cking with you and getting you all worked up. I don't care where fighters are from. A fighter could come from outer space if he's good and I like his style I'll likely be a fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X