Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: Mexican Boxing is Quiet, But It Will Rise Back Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
    Really ? Please name a Mexican fighter in any weight class so I can name another races or countries fighter that will whoop that ass.🥊
    Please name a fighter of your country un any weight class so I can name another races or Cointreau fighter that will whooped that ass.

Comment

What a lot of haters hahaha.

Actually and historically boxing of U.S.A and México are the best in all the world.

Easy.

Right now we have a lot of champions and boxers of élite in their división.

A mexican beat the #1 pound for pound fighter.

Berchelt.
      Canelo.
      Danny Román.
      Estrada.
      Munguía.
      Ramirez.
      Luis Nery.
      Óscar Valdez.
      Abner Mares.
      Leo Santa Cruz.
      Mikey García.
      David Benavidez.
      José Carlo Ramírez.
      Rey Vargas.

Only USA can handle that list of Quality.

Boxing would not be the same without the mexican Boxing .

But still crying bitc.hes from here.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        What is jmm talking about Mexico picks up a new champ like every month most recently with Munguia and Canelo is boxings biggest star.

I’m a huge Marquez fan but he’s been known to hate on his fellow countrymen every now and then.
        He’s talking about a legit Mexican champion that just walks through ppl. Canelo is not that he was the last time he defended a belt more than three times in a row? Plus canelo doesn’t have a Mexican style of fighting nor does jmm to be honest but at least he doesn’t use catch weight like canelo. Munguia got that belt and he’s not the best in that division . Hurd will kill that kid. And dont get started on zuro at 168.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post

Actually and historically boxing of U.S.A and México are the best in all the world.

Easy.

Berchelt.
          Canelo.
          Danny Román.
          Estrada.
          Munguía.
          Ramirez.
          Luis Nery.
          Óscar Valdez.
          Abner Mares.
          Leo Santa Cruz.
          Mikey García.
          David Benavidez.
          José Carlo Ramírez.
          Rey Vargas.

I will give u canelo , Garcia and Santa Cruz from that list. Everybody else ehhhhhhh.

Comment

Easy.

Berchelt.
            Canelo.
            Danny Román.
            Estrada.
            Munguía.
            Ramirez.
            Luis Nery.
            Óscar Valdez.
            Abner Mares.
            Leo Santa Cruz.
            Mikey García.
            David Benavidez.
            José Carlo Ramírez.
            Rey Vargas.

How do you get to claim Mexican-Americans? Mikey Garcia is American through and through. I'm not gonna make a big deal about it though, because I think this stuff is ****** anyways and all the nationalism in boxing just annoys me for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              What is jmm talking about Mexico picks up a new champ like every month most recently with Munguia and Canelo is boxings biggest star.

I’m a huge Marquez fan but he’s been known to hate on his fellow countrymen every now and then.
              Dude, leave the Forum already. We had a bet and you lost.

Why aren't you being a man of your word?

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                I will give u canelo , Garcia and Santa Cruz from that list. Everybody else ehhhhhhh.
                Because you are fu.cking ignorant.

All those fighters are élite and champions of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                  He’s talking about a legit Mexican champion that just walks through ppl. Canelo is not that he was the last time he defended a belt more than three times in a row? Plus canelo doesn’t have a Mexican style of fighting nor does jmm to be honest but at least he doesn’t use catch weight like canelo. Munguia got that belt and he’s not the best in that division . Hurd will kill that kid. And dont get started on zuro at 168.
                  Hahahaha you don't know spanish

He is not talking about what are you saying, he is talking that the big fights are waiting for our guys.

Learn spanish, ignorant.

Comment

Easy.

Berchelt.
                    Canelo.
                    Danny Román.
                    Estrada.
                    Munguía.
                    Ramirez.
                    Luis Nery.
                    Óscar Valdez.
                    Abner Mares.
                    Leo Santa Cruz.
                    Mikey García.
                    David Benavidez.
                    José Carlo Ramírez.
                    Rey Vargas.

JL Ramirez, Benavidez, Garcia are all Americans. Santa Cruz, Mares and Valdez prettt much are too. They were babies when they came here and learned to fight here.

Marquez is right. Mexican Boxing at the elite level is at a low point now. The only elite pound for pound caliber ones that are really from Mexico are Estrada and Canelo and they aren't the best in their current weight class.

Eastern Europe has a lot stronger boxers than Mexico currently and that will likely continue when you consider those countries have barely only recently started to be allowed to turn pro. Different weight classes though. Most the elite Mexican talent is coming from below lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      How do you get to claim Mexican-Americans? Mikey Garcia is American through and through. I'm not gonna make a big deal about it though, because I think this stuff is ****** anyways and all the nationalism in boxing just annoys me for the most part.
                      García is mexican and he is made as a boxer by a mexican (his father).

He fights with the orthodox mexican school of boxing.

He said that he is mexican and all the ****ing world knows.

Comment

Working...
                      X