Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: Mexican Boxing is Quiet, But It Will Rise Back Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't we all just get along?

Err, I mean, we gon' be here for awhile...

Comment

Originally posted by aztec_warriors View Post
      we run the sport period.

genetically we don’t produce the heavier weights, otherwise we’d run all divisions.

America tries to claim fighters like Mikey and David Benavidez, but we know who they represent.
      you guys cant run a clean cattle farm let alone run the sport

Comment

Just clear up the meat situation

Comment

Canelo & Joshua is the face of boxing today. Marquez is nothing without Floyd & Pacquiao. 5th Fight vs Paquiao is not possible due to VADA JMM!

Comment

Canelo is a cheat who deserved to lose his last fight. He was always more popular than he was good. Estrada didn't get robbed, he lost. Ramirez is overrated so yes, Mexican boxing has been on the decline for a while. Gone are the days of marquez, barrera and morales. However, Munguia may have a bright future and Mexican American David Benavides is the real deal.

Comment

we run the sport period.

genetically we don’t produce the heavier weights, otherwise we’d run all divisions.

America tries to claim fighters like Mikey and David Benavidez, but we know who they represent.
              I thought Britain was running the sport now? This is all so confusing to my American eyes.

Comment

we run the sport period.

Really ? Please name a Mexican fighter in any weight class so I can name another races or countries fighter that will whoop that ass.🥊

Comment

This generation of Mex boxers should be called MexiCLENOS!!!
                  And those caught cheating are branded cowards!!! And weaklings!!
                  95% mex are cheating!!!😡
                  Don't make me pull out the list again!!!

Comment

we run the sport period.

Your "Top Elite" fighters just got gunned down by a puerto rican and an Asian in the Super Flyweight, and got caught cheating in the bantamweight and got caught cheating in the MW.

Comment

Unfortunately for us fans it seems unlikely that this will happen. Now a days boxers fight only for the money not the glory. As soon as they get popular they start taking easy fights for the money. Thanks to the prmotors who want as much money as the boxers this is the trend now.

Comment

Working...
                      X