Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao Looks Back to His Best - He's Still Number 1 Weltwerweight in World.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford, Spence, Thurman, Garcia, or Porter would put his lights out.

Comment

I was just thinking this the other day. Like when you think about it, he is still the most special and talented WW in the division as crazy as that sounds considering he is on the decline.

Comment

Salute to King Manny. I agree with TS.

Comment

Manny didn’t need EBT to sell tickets either. Remember that, Triple Flop fans

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
            I was just thinking this the other day. Like when you think about it, he is still the most special and talented WW in the division as crazy as that sounds considering he is on the decline.
            Exactly.

These people who mention Crawford, Spence, Thurman, Garcia and Porter would beat him and i ask "BASED ON WHAT"?

Is Manny on the decline...of cause he isn't the same guy he was 10 years ago but i honestly have never seen any thing from Thurman, Crawford, Garcia or Porter that would make me think they'd have what it takes to beat him FAIRLY...not some BS ROBBERY.

Spence Jr would be the closest to beating him but lets see what Spence does against Thurman, Crawford and Garcia first...beating Kell Brook just doesn't cut it!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
              Salute to King Manny. I agree with TS.
              Thanks Bro.

Manny is still the Number 1 and until someone beats him FAIRLY inside the ring, it will remain that way until he decides to retire.

If Thurman, Crawford or Spence Jr want to be seen as NUMBER 1 then they need to fight each other rather then the CANS they're currently fighting.

Comment

Not sure the Pacman even in his prime beats Spence. Spence is too big and too good.

Right now, it would be pulverization! Bad for Pacman's health. I don't wanna see it.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                  Crawford, Spence, Thurman, Garcia, or Porter would put his lights out.
                  Here we go lol.

I dont agree with OP but u went full ****** too lol

Comment

Father time is undefeated!

Comment

pacquiao isnt at his best weight and nearly shot, i dont see him beating any top ww now. + he is/was really too small for Spence

Comment

Working...
                      X