Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao Looks Back to His Best - He's Still Number 1 Weltwerweight in World.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
    Crawford would outbox the hell out of him. Roach and Manny have been avoiding him for a reason. Roach said that his style gives Manny trouble while Manny said that he struggles vs other southpaws.

Speaking of southpaws, Spence knocks Manny out. When Manny is doing that high guard defense, Spence will be cutting him up with sharp uppercuts up the middle and destroying his body.

stop lying. roach downplay crawford by calling him a runner and that's why they dont want that fight. yes. roach acknowledge that crawford is good but he also said it'll be a boring fight. and when did manny ever said he struggle against other southpaws?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
      Make No Mistake, Manny Pacquiao is still the NUMBER 1 WELTERWEIGHT in the World.

He was robbed against Horn, a fight that should have been scored 8-4 or 7-5 at the most to Pac. His Last Three Victories should be HORN, VARGAS and BRADLEY. That's better then any other Welterweight out there!

Who is a better Welterweight?
      Thurman? Come On!
      Garcia? No way!
      Porter? Haha.
      Errol Spence Jr? He would be toughest test but is very slow compared to Manny and doesn't have the movement needed to stay in striking zone with Manny.

Recent Footage of Manny training with Buboy shows a Manny back to his best, enjoying training and looking relaxed and as fast as ever.

This is the Old Manny that we used to Love to watch knocking out guys. The Truth is, he went stale with Roach and needed a change.
      OK then fight Crawford or Spence next. That is what I am hoping for.

Comment

Exactly.

These people who mention Crawford, Spence, Thurman, Garcia and Porter would beat him and i ask "BASED ON WHAT"?

Is Manny on the decline...of cause he isn't the same guy he was 10 years ago but i honestly have never seen any thing from Thurman, Crawford, Garcia or Porter that would make me think they'd have what it takes to beat him FAIRLY...not some BS ROBBERY.

Spence Jr would be the closest to beating him but lets see what Spence does against Thurman, Crawford and Garcia first...beating Kell Brook just doesn't cut it!
        That's exactly my train of thought. Manny has the resume to back him up. All these guys are not fighting each other so you can't really measure how good they are. Specially the guys just entering WW.

Same, I haven't seen that special it factor that I still see in Pacquiao. He is a unique talent.

Yep, we have to see. Pacquiao's style is a real problem. Only way you get to him is WITHSTANDING a beating and mauling him with size like Margarito / Horn did and still he manages to win.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          stop lying. roach downplay crawford by calling him a runner and that's why they dont want that fight. yes. roach acknowledge that crawford is good but he also said it'll be a boring fight. and when did manny ever said he struggle against other southpaws?
          Roach -Roach, however, has dispelled the chances of Crawford landing the fight, telling boxingscene.com: "I don't think we are going to accept or want the Crawford fight for Manny straight away.

"We will take it in the future, give me one warm-up fight and a fight right after that and then we can talk.

"It will be a tough match-up as Crawford can move for 12 rounds and is a pretty good puncher. He hits hard and emulates Floyd Mayweather Jr quite a bit in his style - he's like a younger version."

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...-freddie-roach

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
            Roach -Roach, however, has dispelled the chances of Crawford landing the fight, telling boxingscene.com: "I don't think we are going to accept or want the Crawford fight for Manny straight away.

"We will take it in the future, give me one warm-up fight and a fight right after that and then we can talk.

"It will be a tough match-up as Crawford can move for 12 rounds and is a pretty good puncher. He hits hard and emulates Floyd Mayweather Jr quite a bit in his style - he's like a younger version."

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...-freddie-roach
            see the bolded --

"It's a tough fight," the many-time Trainer of the Year acknowledged in an interview with Fight Hub TV. "But it is one that we have to say yes to, if that's the only thing out there."

"Crawford showed that he can move for twelve rounds, he can run for twelve rounds".

Comment

Again, what are you basing that on?

Lets all agree that Manny was robbed against Horn.

That would mean Manny's last three victories are:

HORN, VARGAS and BRADLEY.

That's better then either SPENCE JR or CRAWFORD have actually done in their last 3 fights!

Horn was able to tag Manny pretty good. Sure he didn't win, but he as still hitting Manny pretty clean and easy. Even Vargas got good Right hands in. That's what you could base it off of

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                Horn was able to tag Manny pretty good. Sure he didn't win, but he as still hitting Manny pretty clean and easy. Even Vargas got good Right hands in. That's what you could base it off of
                aggressive come forward fighters gets hit more often. i dont know why posters keeps bringing this up. like in the ggg vs vanes fight, posters were saying ggg got exposed just because vanes landed a few good punches.

Comment

Dude, I live in Seattle and get some pretty good weed, but I want some of what you are smoking. Manny hasn’t been anywhere near prime in many years.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
                    Dude, I live in Seattle and get some pretty good weed, but I want some of what you are smoking. Manny hasn’t been anywhere near prime in many years.
                    oh, OGs only in cali.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      oh, OGs only in cali.
                      Lol I just realized I’m arguing with you in multiple threads. How about that.

Comment

Working...
                      X