Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legit question, do liver shots hurt that bad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qOcOp View Post
    Also do you guys think the fight was stopped early? I know he said "nueve" and linares looked dejected, but it's the champ. I would've like the ref to give him a chance to fight back
    No, he would easily have gotten completely knocked out, and possibly really hurt. No more punishment was needed.

Comment

I have taken shots to the liver from HWs at my gym and I dont feel anything for real so Im always shocked when I see fighters collapse because of them.

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
        How hard is it to connect on a good liver punch? Is the target area small...or can you defend them by flexing your abs?

I can't imagine why fighters down on the cards wouldn't try to go for broke with a liver shot then.
        There's not enough muscle there to really guard it. Just take your fist and lightly punch under your right elbow... you'll feel it.

Comment

" Legit question, do liver shots hurt that bad"?............

It's not a legit question, when you get hit there it can cause a debilitated state for 15 to 45 seconds. Just like a solar plex shot can cause you to become defenseless.
          This reaction is caused by nerves there reacting back to the spine and it's result renders you helpless.
          There's no set time for the reaction but there's nothing you can do about it once it occurs!
          You can get hit there without the nerve reacting but if it does your toast!

Ray

Comment

yes

Liver shots are more painful than being hit in the balls.

Imagine intense pain like a testicle hit and a hard time breathing.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              My brother I couldn’t of said it better
              From MTL
              I partied wit Arturo and what a special person he was
              I went down to AC to see him fight Mayweather
              Imo he belongs in the HoF
              Love that fugher RIP
              Does the guy in ur avi have his penis out? what is that all about?

Comment

nah fighters just decide not to continue for the sake of it....

Comment

Ç
                  Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  Does the guy in ur avi have his penis out? what is that all about?

No ,just looks like it
                  It’s the girls foot

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                    " Legit question, do liver shots hurt that bad"?............

It's not a legit question, when you get hit there it can cause a debilitated state for 15 to 45 seconds. Just like a solar plex shot can cause you to become defenseless.
                    This reaction is caused by nerves there reacting back to the spine and it's result renders you helpless.
                    There's no set time for the reaction but there's nothing you can do about it once it occurs!
                    You can get hit there without the nerve reacting but if it does your toast!

Ray

That was a great explanation
                    No buts or ifs

Comment

.....this nygga

Comment

Working...
                      X