Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: What Was Judge Who Had Linares Ahead of Loma Watching?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Yea if you're drunk .

However by ACTUAL shots landed and scoring criteria it was anything but close and a FAIR scorecard would have Loma COMFORTABLEY ahead .
    Rounds 2,3,4,5 were clear Loma rounds. To say Loma should be clearly ahead is just wrong. After the KD it was Linares landing the cleaner/harder shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Rounds 2,3,4,5 were clear Loma rounds. To say Loma should be clearly ahead is just wrong. After the KD it was Linares landing the cleaner/harder shots.
      I usually agree with you ,watch the fight again , Linares had far and few power punches landing solid compared to Loma s boxing clinic he put on .

The fighters themselves tell who won those rounds and it wasnt the bloodied and confused looking Linares after each round who really had no answer for Loma besides hoping a right hand lands which did but that doesn't make up for the other 9 CLEAR rounds he was out boxed .

Comment

Luckily you're not a judge .

Most of Linares punches were blocked or deflected or swinging at air .

Linares was getting picked apart and was looking like a amateur most rounds .

No one who seriously PAYED ATTENTION could possibly have it close let alone have Loma behind when the champion was not the aggressor and the challenger OUT POINTING and stunning Linares on multiple occasions !

Only 2 rnds were very hard to score where it COULD go to Linares ,obviously the knock down in 8 .

A good thing Loma did stop him bc it would have been no different then Loma getting held at gun point and his belongings taking from him !
        Well, 2 of the actual judges had it completely differently than you so I'm more inline with the judges.

I've been on this site long enough to know some people will see exactly what they need to see in a fight. Lomachenko blocked some of the shots but not all. He was getting hit more than I ever seen him get hit including a straight right hand he walked into.

Even the round he stopped Linares was competitive until like the last 30 or 40 seconds.

Comment

Clearly there were rds up for grabs. The scorecards were fine. 86-84 either way or even. It doesn't matter anyway, Loma closed the show!!!

Comment

I don't trust Arum either but that score was clearly a Golden Girl paid off judge. Fkn Oscar was happier for Linares' kd of Loma than he was winning his first world title. This sh@t is getting ridiculous. I gave Linares one round before that KD.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
              He was watching the same fight us sensible boxing fans were watching. I had Linares up by 3 rounds at the time of the 'stoppage' (aka fatigue).
              Proof that don't know what you're watching or how yo score a fight properly.

Comment

How can i be a fanboy when thats actually the only SECOND time i watched a Loma fight ?

The hard truth is time and time again the boxing fanbase is the dumbest around and ALWAYS struggle to score fights correctly where its usually a 50/50 divide bc they're incompetent !
                Yea everyone is dumb and incompetent but you. The thousands of people who saw the fight as being close are wrong, and only you and arum scored the fight correctly lol.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                  Lomachenko won that fight but he was outlanded by Linares I had Linares up but then he stood in the pocket too long and caught that sting shot to the ribs!! Loma did good to bounce back the way he did to get the win and Linares exceeded my expectations with his performance (didn't think he would make it pass 6). I still believe he could have gotten up but the moment he went down his body language was that he didn't want to get up. But it was a awesome fight anyways both guys did very well. Can't believe Linares head trainer would abandon him for washed up David Haye. The lomachenko-Linares fight is bigger in my opinion!
                  https://www.boxingscene.com/lomachenko-vs-linares-compubox-punch-stats--128110

Maybe you missed the final punch stats........

But really it doesn't matter because those are wrong as well. Linares got credit for a lot of punches that hit gloves. Look at Lomas face for proof of that.

Comment

Sneaky Fishnets, who makes spoons disappear - is at it again “loaded” judges. I gave 3 rounds to Linares. Loma schooled him

This robbery **** must be pointed out and talked about S much as PEDS use

Comment

This was a very close fight. Linares was doing work on Loma. This was no 118 to 110 scorecard like Canelo vs GGG.

Why does this even matter? Loma won by stoppage. So please us fans need to stop with this conspiracy stuff.

Also in the eyes of Bob Arum none of his A side fighters have ever lost. Bob is no doubt the best promoter ever but he's also one of the most biased promoters ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X