Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz: After I Beat Gary Russell - I Will Be The King at 126

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
    Your comment has nothing to do with Russell fighting 2 times while Gonzalez has fought 10 times in the same span. Guys who want to fight, do. Guys who dont, fight twice in 3 years.

Thats why nobody cares about Gary Russell jr.
    I dont have to address obvious failure! one quality win tops ten bums! sad but true for you!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      I dont have to address obvious failure! one quality win tops ten bums! sad but true for you!
      One quality win that nobody cares about. Thats the real failure. You complain that nobody recognizes Russell. And you’re being told why. Now you’re on about a quality win. Oh wow. One quality win in three whole years.

Thats exactly why nobody recognizes Gary. You keep thinking its about Gonzalez which is why you brought up top ten bums. Keep up.

Gonzalez was mentioned to show how frequent one has been while the other is happy with 2 fights in three years, and you’re mad that nobody recognizes Gary Russell Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        That sounds great and all, but you don't really learn anything from getting dominated do you?

What has Russel done since the Lomachenko fight that is great if that's the case?
        He has not been very active, perhaps because fighters are avoiding him, but he has had 4 fights, winning 3 by TKO and one by unanimous decision. The point is that one learns by doing whether the effort is met with success or failure, but I see you are not yet persuaded that failure is a great teacher. I will leave you with this:

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has tried.” Stephen McCranie

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
          One quality win that nobody cares about. Thats the real failure. You complain that nobody recognizes Russell. And you’re being told why. Now you’re on about a quality win. Oh wow. One quality win in three whole years.

Thats exactly why nobody recognizes Gary. You keep thinking its about Gonzalez which is why you brought up top ten bums. Keep up.

Gonzalez was mentioned to show how frequent one has been while the other is happy with 2 fights in three years, and you’re mad that nobody recognizes Gary Russell Jr.
          How is this relevant to champions fighting champions?! who gives a ****! this is not an audition, I have a belt do you want it?! its simple, do you want to fight the best or Nah?!

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
            He has not been very active, perhaps because fighters are avoiding him, but he has had 4 fights, winning 3 by TKO and one by unanimous decision. The point is that one learns by doing whether the effort is met with success or failure, but I see you are not yet persuaded that failure is a great teacher. I will leave you with this:

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has tried.” Stephen McCranie
            Stop giving me these quotes, that won't change the fact that Russel has fought absolutely no one outside of Gonzales. And as I say, he was pretty much finished by the time the fight happened.

No one is ducking an inactive fighter. No one. Russel couldn't be any more irrelevant if he tried.

If Russel becomes more active, then lets talk. But until then, Russel doesn't figure in any top Featherweights mind.

Comment

Hold on... when did Gary come out of retirement?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                How is this relevant to champions fighting champions?! who gives a ****! this is not an audition, I have a belt do you want it?! its simple, do you want to fight the best or Nah?!
                Gary Russell doesnt. Two fights in three years says so.

Comment

Working...
                X