No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner calls out Bradley at 144

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    You keep talking about Bradley and how it concerns him. I undertand that. But I'm talking about the catchweight itself and how it has absolutely no impact on the landscape of either division.

People gotta hate, they're mad a Tim for beating that russian guy (provolone) , in brutal fight

Comment

I still think Bradley would beat him. But my point is for everybody complaining about the catchweight I don't see the problem. Neither fighter is a player in 140 or 147. The landscape of 140 and 147 won't change by this fight. It's not for a title. So why do the fans have a problem with this fight if it's at a catchweight?
      The main problem is Broner being a f-cking coward. Talking all that tough talk and then at the end says..."meet me at 144"

He's calling out a man who's been retired for like two years and wants to fight him at a weight that Bradley has not made in almost ten years now or something like that....Now that's hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
        The main problem is Broner being a f-cking coward. Talking all that tough talk and then at the end says..."meet me at 144"
        You a ****in clown. You can call Broner a lot of things but he aint no coward. Broner has showed he will fight anybody. For real. Don't quote me with that stupid ****.

Comment

You a ****in clown. You can call Broner a lot of things but he aint no coward. Broner has showed he will fight anybody. For real. Don't quote me with that stupid ****.
          Sure he’ll fight anybody cause he wants to keep making money
          And we keep getting chitty fights , he doesn’t train and is more concerned about Twitter & Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
            Sure he’ll fight anybody cause he wants to keep making money
            And we keep getting chitty fights , he doesn’t train and is more concerned about Twitter & Instagram
            Ok. Like I said you can call him a lot of things but one thing you can't call him is a coward. The rest is your opinion.

Comment

Broner deserves to be mocked for calling out a guy who's retired, but honestly I wouldn't mind seeing it. Bradley would kick his ass.

Comment

Calls out a retired fighter at a catchweight. Tim Bradley hasn't fought below welterweight in years why would anyone expect him to make 144 without screwing himself over.

Comment

Bradley is like 185LBS hes not making 144 LMAO, maybe if you give him 3 years to make it. Broner is a ****ing idiot. Oh and BTW, bradley would box this clowns ears off.

Comment

Come on. If you're gonna call somebody out, you can't call someone a b1tch and a pus*y, then ask him to meet at a catchweight all in the same sentence.

Comment

I think Bradley retired just at the right time. He didn’t want to take any more head trauma and was smart enough to get out before he started babbling like some of those who stay in far too long. What’s Broner’s excuse?

Comment

Working...
                      X