Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlo asked about fighting GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are the sanctioning bodies when fans need them?
    If the Canelo, Saunders fights won't happen for GGG,
    then why not enforce the mandatory position Charlo is entitled to?
    If GGG says no, then strip him of his belt and make it vacant,
    so Jacobs and Charlo can fight for it.
    What are they doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Tripple G would sleep him. He really doesn't want that fight.
      He absolutely wants that fight. He knows he's going to get the Sergio Martinez treatment from GG though because there's no way GG's team puts him in with Charlo. You GG hardcores know this too, which is comforting I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        charlo is the #1 rated contender for the wbc title....

hes reeled off 3 straight highlight reel ko's while being featured on showtime

does charlo have to kiss someones feet or let golovkin teabag him with his tiny raisin nuts for a shot?
        Ok so he knocks out 3 straight fighters and you are all over his nuts
        Ggg had a ko streak over 10 oh but they all bums and cans like fawking Jackson or cents I are some world beaters hahha

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          He absolutely wants that fight. He knows he's going to get the Sergio Martinez treatment from GG though because there's no way GG's team puts him in with Charlo. You GG hardcores know this too, which is comforting I'm sure.
          I agree but what’s wrong is he does get treated that way? Sexy Sergio and ggg did more than that charlo clown and still got no where but cause he is black all of sudden it’s not right or fair?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            I agree but what’s wrong is he does get treated that way? Sexy Sergio and ggg did more than that charlo clown and still got no where but cause he is black all of sudden it’s not right or fair?
            Don't know what you're on about but I think Jermall acts very entitled. It's probably because he has the talent to dominate the division, and he knows it. Problem is, he still needs to put in the work and earn this shyt. Not just expect it.
            Maybe he'd be wise to put a rest on the "#lionsonly" and learn from Ward's hashtag, which is "#earned".

Comment

i dont get these charlo bros.. they say that they will fight anyone but yet fight NO ONE!! not too long ago jermall was calling out jacobs and low and behold jacobs showed up then jermall got quiet quick lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
                The difference is, lara never made any attempts to fight any other middleweights. Charlo has. But he still wants a jazillion dollars for it. And that he hasnt earned. Lol
                how do you know what he wants? did he give us a number?

thats sanchez and loefflers excuse now to make whatever they want and avoid whoever they want....they already said bjs wants a "jazzillion dollars" too....and talking about murata...have they even talked to charlos people? of course not

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  Ok so he knocks out 3 straight fighters and you are all over his nuts
                  Ggg had a ko streak over 10 oh but they all bums and cans like fawking Jackson or cents I are some world beaters hahha
                  charlo is 27 and just moved up to 160...golovkin is 36 and a career mw who has fought essentially 2 jr mws and a welter in the last 2.5 years...lol

i never claimed charlo has knocked out any world beaters at 160...my point is that he has 3 straight highlight ko's while being featured on showtime...so his profile is building into someone the public is getting interested in...that was the point....but its lost on you

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    charlo is 27 and just moved up to 160...golovkin is 36 and a career mw who has fought essentially 2 jr mws and a welter in the last 2.5 years...lol

i never claimed charlo has knocked out any world beaters at 160...my point is that he has 3 straight highlight ko's while being featured on showtime...so his profile is building into someone the public is getting interested in...that was the point....but its lost on you
                    Ggg was on hbo ans no one wanted to fight him for years but you still trashed him then and what excuse do you have then?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Don't know what you're on about but I think Jermall acts very entitled. It's probably because he has the talent to dominate the division, and he knows it. Problem is, he still needs to put in the work and earn this shyt. Not just expect it.
                      Maybe he'd be wise to put a rest on the "#lionsonly" and learn from Ward's hashtag, which is "#earned".
                      Redd you have been spitting knowledge lately. Green k

Comment

Working...
                      X