No announcement yet.

Charlo asked about fighting GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Charlo and Jacobs have the same manager. Sometimes there is a bigger narrative at play.
    charlo and jacobs have the same manager? thats not true at all.

Comment

If I could snap my fingers and get a fight this would be it. There won't be a better time. The clock is ticking on Golovkin. I don't imagine we will see it though any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        charlo is the #1 rated contender for the wbc title....

hes reeled off 3 straight highlight reel ko's while being featured on showtime

does charlo have to kiss someones feet or let golovkin teabag him with his tiny raisin nuts for a shot?
        U watch the vid? Doesnt sound like charlo is 'going' after golovkin at all, "yeah if the money is rite, i might, kinda - more like" heard all the talk before

Comment

What happened to boxing? Every contender shout be absolutely crazy excited to fight champion but they all look like they don't care. Just a payday, belts aren't a motivation any more. Smh

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
            I think Charlo V GGG is the best fight out there at MW for both. Makes the most sense financially and stylistically it's a good match-up. Certainly the fight i'd like to see next for them both.
            Obviously ggg vs canelo rematch is the best fight at mw. charlo vs Jacobs is a good fight...winners face each other.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
              He says it has to make business sense i don't know doesn't sound too confident. Also was asked about fighting Jacobs and didn't want to answer that question.

@1:07
              No one knows how good Charlo really as and it's high time he mixed with the best. I would have liked seeing him against Saunders first but if Canelo-GGG can't be made then the GGG fight is a great fight.

Comment

charlos just not a confident fighter. he wants that one guaranteed payday and hes not willing to fight anyone else until he gets cause if he loses that shot is gone. which is his right that the wbc gave him but as a fan its frustrating. its a shame the wbc couldn't come up with a way to involve all the best fighters in eliminators instead of giving charlo the haymon pass like breazele got.

Comment

the undercard fighter talking about business sense. you have no business! you are literally latching onto other fighters names when they headline. sounds like tank davis. if you are being paid a lot its cause you got a really good promoter/manager, not cause you are doing good business. if they spoil you and make you think you are worth more than you actually are thats completely your fault. now you expect millions cause you are the undercard fighter of the year?

Comment

If we think rationally Jermall is probably 4th or 5th on the list... And I doubt he'll put his "0" at risk anytime soon ...

Comment

Why would Charlo be confident? You don't jump from Centeno to Golovkin and assume that it's just business as usual. Charlo is being a lot more realistic here than his fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X