Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler Ecstatic With Golovkin's Ratings, Matching Hopkins Record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Street15 View Post
    Point? It was a question. Hence the question mark. I was asking if that's what the other gentleman was talking about. He never responded. So I don't know what he was referring to.

You jumped in and started reaching for straws and bringing up things that no one was talkin about and answering your own questions. For a second, I had to scroll back up and see exactly what you were answering and if any question asked had anything to do with your tangent. And to no avail - I couldn't find what your answers was responding to.

aaah, ok..... it really sounded like you were making a SILLY insinuation, for an even SILLIER reason

apologies, glad we cleared that up

to help you with your question.....

I have no idea..... but the answer to that question will have no bearing whatsoever regarding the legitimacy of Golovkin's "interim/junior" defences

because, they were not legit

also.....

why did I not get an answer to this doozy ?

HOW COME STURM'S SUPPOSED DUCKING OF GOLOVKIN..... GETS STURM STRIPPED, AND AUTOMATICALLY INSTALLS GOLOVKIN AS CHAMP..... AND YET GOLOVKIN'S DUCKING OF DEREVYANCHENKO..... COUNTS AS A LEGITIMATE DEFENSE???

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      aaah, ok..... it really sounded like you were making a SILLY insinuation, for an even SILLIER reason

apologies, glad we cleared that up

to help you with your question.....

I have no idea..... but the answer to that question will have no bearing whatsoever regarding the legitimacy of Golovkin's "interim/junior" defences

because, they were not legit

also.....

why did I not get an answer to this doozy ?
      I can't help how YOU interpret things. I can't help that YOU jump to conclusions. I can't help that YOU answered questions that weren't even asked either. That's all on YOU.

I didn't answer that question because you didn't ask me.

But since you are, here's my response to that:

1. I didn't know Sturm got stripped of his SUPER wba title

2. I thought he lost his Super wba title to Geale

3. Let's just say #1 and #2 are both 100% false - my response:

You're asking questions to fans!! WE can't determine what's counted as legitimate or not. That's the sanctioning bodies. If you have a problem with it, file a formal complaint to Daryl Peoples. Write him and ask him this very same question. Scold him. Grill him. Present your case. Write a formal letter of complaint. Be sure to present your case with class. Remember to bring up past cases before and after Sturm was named super champ. Bring up the dangerous precedence he's setting by doing so. Really state your case, ya know.

You're asking people who are powerless and have no say so.

How many times do you and I have to KEEP having this same conversation about us just being fans. We don't get to determine ****. You're sooo caught up in this world where fans make up rules and are part of negotiations. That's not how being a fan works man.

Just because you sit in the crowd at a comedy show, doesn't make you in control of the comedian's content, it doesn't make you the stage director, and it doesn't make you that comedian's manager.

Comment

Wait what? Are you referring to Sturm crossing mountains and requesting to be named SUPER WBA champ right when GGG won interim and he would be obligated to face GGG?

https://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin...r-champ--31871

I hope you weren't talking about that.
        Doesnt matter what sturm did or didnt do which is some bull**** by the way but fact is ggg was not the champ no matter how you feel about it and those are not defenses of a major title so no they dont count. I know you and some others are empathetic to ggg as l am in certain instances to some fighters at different times. But a spade is a spade and fact is fact which overules opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrsantiago View Post
          Doesnt matter what sturm did or didnt do which is some bull**** by the way but fact is ggg was not the champ no matter how you feel about it and those are not defenses of a major title so no they dont count. I know you and some others are empathetic to ggg as l am in certain instances to some fighters at different times. But a spade is a spade and fact is fact which overules opinion.
          So that IS what you were referring to. Gotcha. I was just asking.

I wasn't sure. Maybe you were talking about something else I wasn't privy to. I get it though.

And they indeed are defenses of the title. They weren't defenses of the SUPER title. They were defenses of THE title. I don't make up the rules. That's on Daryl Peoples. He says they are counted as defenses, so they are counted as defenses. We as fans have ZERO say so in that matter.

I don't always agree with everything sanctioning bodies come up with, but a rule is a rule.
          Last edited by Street15; 05-11-2018, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            You can try and twist it all you want. The fact is Golovkin wasn't the viewed as the top champion, Sturm was. Which means those regular defences don't mean **** in a true boxing fans eyes.
            This ^^^^^^^^^^

Idk why people twist facts in order to make their man crush seem more superior. This is borderline **** behavior. Smh.

Comment

I can't help how YOU interpret things. I can't help that YOU jump to conclusions. I can't help that YOU answered questions that weren't even asked either. That's all on YOU.

I didn't answer that question because you didn't ask me.

But since you are, here's my response to that:

1. I didn't know Sturm got stripped of his SUPER wba title

2. I thought he lost his Super wba title to Geale

3. Let's just say #1 and #2 are both 100% false - my response:

You're asking questions to fans!! WE can't determine what's counted as legitimate or not. That's the sanctioning bodies. If you have a problem with it, file a formal complaint to Daryl Peoples. Write him and ask him this very same question. Scold him. Grill him. Present your case. Write a formal letter of complaint. Be sure to present your case with class. Remember to bring up past cases before and after Sturm was named super champ. Bring up the dangerous precedence he's setting by doing so. Really state your case, ya know.

You're asking people who are powerless and have no say so.

How many times do you and I have to KEEP having this same conversation about us just being fans. We don't get to determine ****. You're sooo caught up in this world where fans make up rules and are part of negotiations. That's not how being a fan works man.

Just because you sit in the crowd at a comedy show, doesn't make you in control of the comedian's content, it doesn't make you the stage director, and it doesn't make you that comedian's manager.

don't be so ******

I wouldn't leave those ***wits in charge of a hot-dog stand

nor would I put you in charge of a hot-dog stand..... if you think that the ABC bodies are qualified to be an acceptable level-finder when it comes to standards within boxing..... they cannot be trusted

1) it is impossible/ridiculous for an ABC body to sanction three "champions"..... you don't need anyone to tell you that, surely??? ..... if I gave you a sweetie, and asked you to follow me into the bushes, would you also think that is a good idea? loooool

2) Peoples has nothing to do with the WBA

3) you sound ridiculous attempting to lecture me on what being a fan involves..... you twat

4) Golovkin's early defenses were obviously not legit..... and neither are the defenses that Ryota Murata is currently making..... because Golovkin is the WBA champion

and the fake " defenses " that Murata is currently making..... are the exact same fake defenses that Golovkin made 11x

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrsantiago View Post

exactly !

Comment

So that IS what you were referring to. Gotcha. I was just asking.

I wasn't sure. Maybe you were talking about something else I wasn't privy to. I get it though.

And they indeed are defenses of the title. They weren't defenses of the SUPER title. They were defenses of THE title. I don't make up the rules. That's on Daryl Peoples. He says they are counted as defenses, so they are counted as defenses. We as fans have ZERO say so in that matter.

I don't always agree with everything sanctioning bodies come up with, but a rule is a rule.

HOW COME ACCORDING TO YOU, STURM'S SUPPOSED DUCKING OF GOLOVKIN..... GETS STURM STRIPPED, AND AUTOMATICALLY INSTALLS GOLOVKIN AS CHAMP..... AND YET GOLOVKIN'S DUCKING OF DEREVYANCHENKO..... COUNTS AS A LEGITIMATE DEFENSE???

Golovkin was the #2 contender you twat, the WBA create champions out of thin air to generate additional sanctioning fee's lol..... but, I have a feeling you may be well-aware of that

grow up

Comment

• Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                    Wasn't attendance 7.7k?

That must have been a low merchandise figure to beat lol
                    Remove the K, ie 77 people, and 70 were GGG’s relatives

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      don't be so ******

I wouldn't leave those ***wits in charge of a hot-dog stand

nor would I put you in charge of a hot-dog stand..... if you think that the ABC bodies are qualified to be an acceptable level-finder when it comes to standards within boxing..... they cannot be trusted

1) it is impossible/ridiculous for an ABC body to sanction three "champions"..... you don't need anyone to tell you that, surely??? ..... if I gave you a sweetie, and asked you to follow me into the bushes, would you also think that is a good idea? loooool

2) Peoples has nothing to do with the WBA

3) you sound ridiculous attempting to lecture me on what being a fan involves..... you twat

4) Golovkin's early defenses were obviously not legit..... and neither are the defenses that Ryota Murata is currently making..... because Golovkin is the WBA champion

and the fake " defenses " that Murata is currently making..... are the exact same fake defenses that Golovkin made 11x
                      I meant Mendoza. I was talkin to you about the IBF last week and got the names confused. Honest mistake

NO one agrees with the WBA having 2 and sometimes 3 champions.

If they say it's a defense, then it's a defense. You're being inconsistent as far respecting sanctioning rule.

In one instance, you agree that if the IBF orders the Gennady/Sergiy fight then Gennady should take it or be stript. You accept it because it's the IBF ruling.

But in this instance, the WBA ruled that Gennady has been making defenses, yet you're not willing to accept that as the WBA ruling.

You've got to be consistent. I can't control what the WBA or IBF rules. Neither can you. But be consistent and accept whatever they rule things as atleast.

I'm not lecturing you about us being fans. I'm simply reminding you. You seem to forget.

Comment

Working...
                      X