Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler Ecstatic With Golovkin's Ratings, Matching Hopkins Record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    HOW COME ACCORDING TO YOU, STURM'S SUPPOSED DUCKING OF GOLOVKIN..... GETS STURM STRIPPED, AND AUTOMATICALLY INSTALLS GOLOVKIN AS CHAMP..... AND YET GOLOVKIN'S DUCKING OF DEREVYANCHENKO..... COUNTS AS A LEGITIMATE DEFENSE???

Golovkin was the #2 contender you twat, the WBA create champions out of thin air to generate additional sanctioning fee's lol..... but, I have a feeling you may be well-aware of that

grow up
    You're angry at what the WBA does it seems. Take that up with them. You're wasting your time talkin to other fans about what you're angry with the WBA about. See, there you go again, thinking fans have the power to tell them to reverse it and never make Gennady a champion.

Write Mendoza man. How many times do we have to go over this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Street15 View Post
      I meant Mendoza. I was talkin to you about the IBF last week and got the names confused. Honest mistake

NO one agrees with the WBA having 2 and sometimes 3 champions.

If they say it's a defense, then it's a defense. You're being inconsistent as far respecting sanctioning rule.

In one instance, you agree that if the IBF orders the Gennady/Sergiy fight then Gennady should take it or be stript. You accept it because it's the IBF ruling.

But in this instance, the WBA ruled that Gennady has been making defenses, yet you're not willing to accept that as the WBA ruling.

You've got to be consistent. I can't control what the WBA or IBF rules. Neither can you. But be consistent and accept whatever they rule things as atleast.

I'm not lecturing you about us being fans. I'm simply reminding you. You seem to forget.

then STFU, honestly

ridiculous

you..... somehow accepting that ridiculous situation, simply because the WBA told you to..... means that you need to grow up

they are not your mom, and they do not rule boxing

what if they decide to install 5 champions next month?

and what if they demand that all fans who attend their events must wear a nappy on their head?

1) the reason why the WBA have ALREADY DECIDED TO REMOVE THAT ****..... is because, it is ****..... right?

don't EVER forget that..... especially the next time you intend to argue the merits of that rubbish lol

2) when they installed 3x champions, why did the other sanctioning bodies not follow suit?..... because the WBA live on their own little planet, and what they decide to do does not affect anybody else..... the WBA were not "cutting-edge" when they installed 3x champions lol, they were quite frankly ridiculous..... so stop supporting the ridiculous

and yea. instructing me to obediently accept the WBA rulings..... was..... precious

adults don't accept nonsense kid, no matter who says

Comment

You're angry at what the WBA does it seems. Take that up with them. You're wasting your time talkin to other fans about what you're angry with the WBA about. See, there you go again, thinking fans have the power to tell them to reverse it and never make Gennady a champion.

Write Mendoza man. How many times do we have to go over this?

I am not currently discussing this with the WBA

I am discussing this with you

you..... the accepter of rubbish..... supporter of the ridiculous

I do not need to take this issue up with the WBA

know why ?

because they have already agreed to remove that interim/regular rubbish

now I am attending to the fanboy morons who have decided to happily support the ridiculous..... while the ridiculous is being removed

good on ya lol

still no answer to this question..... ?

HOW COME ACCORDING TO YOU, STURM'S SUPPOSED DUCKING OF GOLOVKIN..... GETS STURM STRIPPED, AND AUTOMATICALLY INSTALLS GOLOVKIN AS CHAMP..... AND YET GOLOVKIN'S DUCKING OF DEREVYANCHENKO..... COUNTS AS A LEGITIMATE DEFENSE???

aight then

Comment

then STFU, honestly

ridiculous

you..... somehow accepting that ridiculous situation, simply because the WBA told you to..... means that you need to grow up

they are not your mom, and they do not rule boxing

what if they decide to install 5 champions next month?

and what if they demand that all fans who attend their events must wear a nappy on their head?

1) the reason why the WBA have ALREADY DECIDED TO REMOVE THAT ****..... is because, it is ****..... right?

don't EVER forget that..... especially the next time you intend to argue the merits of that rubbish lol

2) when they installed 3x champions, why did the other sanctioning bodies not follow suit?..... because the WBA live on their own little planet, and what they decide to do does not affect anybody else..... the WBA were not "cutting-edge" when they installed 3x champions lol, they were quite frankly ridiculous..... so stop supporting the ridiculous

and yea. instructing me to obediently accept the WBA rulings..... was..... precious

adults don't accept nonsense kid, no matter who says
          No one LIKES multiple champions. That's how it is though. YOU can cry about it all YOU want. YOU can refuse to accept any other champion outside of the SUPER champion. YOU can do that. That doesn't make what YOU choose to do the new rule on how things are done.

You need to get over yourself and stop thinking that what YOU say goes. Like you have the power to overturn things. Step off that high horse a bit.

Look, I'm with you on not agreeing or liking things. Every single sanctioning body does questionable ****.

Thing is, I understand that just because (for example) the IBF does away with 2nd day weigh-ins for unification matches, I can't sit up here and refuse to accept that whoever won that match is now the IBF title holder. I can claim the IBF is nuts for that, I can stomp my feet, and cry about it - but I realize that that's not gonna mean that the IBF will now agree with me and overturn their ruling and declare the belt vacant just because I expressed something I disagree with them about on a boxing forum.

Comment

I am not currently discussing this with the WBA

I am discussing this with you

you..... the accepter of rubbish..... supporter of the ridiculous

I do not need to take this issue up with the WBA

know why ?

because they have already agreed to remove that interim/regular rubbish

now I am attending to the fanboy morons who have decided to happily support the ridiculous..... while the ridiculous is being removed

good on ya lol

still no answer to this question..... ?

aight then
            You really have a problem with how things are done. I get it. I feel your pain. Direct your energy elsewhere.

No one LIKES having 17 champions in one division. No one wants that.

You need to realize that just because YOU choose to not accept it, doesn't mean that the WBA will change it. Nor does it make it any less true on who the "champion" is.

You have to come to terms with who you are, and who you aren't man. You're a fan. You're not Mendoza. You're not in anyone's negotiating team. You're just a fan.

You seem knowledgeable. You're biased, but nonetheless knowledgeable. Don't let that insight of yours lead you to think you're actually making decisions. That's an extremely slippery slope guy.

Oh, and I already answered that question earlier.

Comment

You really have a problem with how things are done. I get it. I feel your pain. Direct your energy elsewhere.

No one LIKES having 17 champions in one division. No one wants that.

You need to realize that just because YOU choose to not accept it, doesn't mean that the WBA will change it. Nor does it make it any less true on who the "champion" is.

You have to come to terms with who you are, and who you aren't man. You're a fan. You're not Mendoza. You're not in anyone's negotiating team. You're just a fan.

You seem knowledgeable. You're biased, but nonetheless knowledgeable. Don't let that insight of yours lead you to think you're actually making decisions. That's an extremely slippery slope guy.

Oh, and I already answered that question earlier.

you have missed the point.....

1) the WBA have already pledged to remove their **** titles

it is not about what I choose to accept, the WBA have already spoken

FACT: Golovkin/Jacobs was to " unify " the WBA titles at 160

but, shortly after that fight, the WBA appointed Murata

meaning..... if they had stuck to their word, the **** title that Golovkin defended 11 times..... WOULD NO LONGER EXIST !!

Golovkin would have broken Hopkins record by defending a title that ceased to exist before that run was complete lol..... which is absurd

2) who cares what the WBA think/say ?

they are just one organisation, one-of-four official sanctioning bodies..... some common-sense should tell you that it is impossible for three WBA "champions" to be making simultaneous title defences..... and as you can see from the Murata example, that title is disingenuous and should not even exist

3) my vitriol is not directed toward the WBA, it is directed toward ****head casual-fans who have no problem p1ssing all over the standards within boxing..... and who would happily burn the sport to the ground if Gennady could be king of the ashes

Comment

• the new " elephant ".....

Comment

• Yeah boi!!!! Mexican style!!!!!!!!

Comment

you have missed the point.....

1) the WBA have already pledged to remove their **** titles

it is not about what I choose to accept, the WBA have already spoken

FACT: Golovkin/Jacobs was to " unify " the WBA titles at 160

but, shortly after that fight, the WBA appointed Murata

meaning..... if they had stuck to their word, the **** title that Golovkin defended 11 times..... WOULD NO LONGER EXIST !!

Golovkin would have broken Hopkins record by defending a title that ceased to exist before that run was complete lol..... which is absurd

2) who cares what the WBA think/say ?

they are just one organisation, one-of-four official sanctioning bodies..... some common-sense should tell you that it is impossible for three WBA "champions" to be making simultaneous title defences..... and as you can see from the Murata example, that title is disingenuous and should not even exist

3) my vitriol is not directed toward the WBA, it is directed toward ****head casual-fans who have no problem p1ssing all over the standards within boxing..... and who would happily burn the sport to the ground if Gennady could be king of the ashes

I agree with almost everything you said just now. I thought the wba got rid of multiple champs for good too. I dont even know where Murata came about as a champ. That came from out of nowhere.

No one agrees with it.

If your anger is with fans that dont care about standards, then your anger aint towards me. Ive made it clear that I like boxing more than I like Gennady. Im all for fairness.

For instance, don't quote me on this, but I think Lara was defending his wba belt even though Floyd was the wba (super) light middle champ. I might be wrong though.

Can you fill me in on that?

But overall. I agree with alot you said. I dont agree with everything the wba does. They do things that make ZERO sense.

Comment

I agree with almost everything you said just now. I thought the wba got rid of multiple champs for good too. I dont even know where Murata came about as a champ. That came from out of nowhere.

No one agrees with it.

If your anger is with fans that dont care about standards, then your anger aint towards me. Ive made it clear that I like boxing more than I like Gennady. Im all for fairness.

For instance, don't quote me on this, but I think Lara was defending his wba belt even though Floyd was the wba (super) light middle champ. I might be wrong though.

Can you fill me in on that?

But overall. I agree with alot you said. I dont agree with everything the wba does. They do things that make ZERO sense.

I'm not sure, you could be right

the " super " champion is the highest ranked fighter

if no super, then the regular champion is the highest ranked

look I will leave it..... all I am saying is, when records are broken, because the standards are allowed/enabled to drop..... and great fighters who paid their dues are disadvantaged/disrespected as a result of that drop in standards..... then someone should kick up a stink

Comment

Working...
                      X