No announcement yet.

Martirosyan is going the distance. At the least. Mark My Words

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    He is a very live dog. Just like Sulecki. Very very underrated.

He's younger and he's not cutting weight. He is also extremely durable with a good gas tank.

He will surprise many.
    Charlos fights vanes and it's a great fight. Andrade fights him and it's an impressive win. But if ggg dosen't ko vanes a guy who's never came close to being stopped then it's embarassing. Jacobs fights a 154 lber in suleki and it's a good fight. I've never seen a fighter in the history of boxing who's held to a higher standard than ggg.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
      Charlos fights vanes and it's a great fight. Andrade fights him and it's an impressive win. But if ggg dosen't ko vanes a guy who's never came close to being stopped then it's embarassing. Jacobs fights a 154 lber in suleki and it's a good fight. I've never seen a fighter in the history of boxing who's held to a hdigher standard than ggg.
      Let me ask you something
      So ( and by no means am I a Canelo groupie )
      Reverse it , say GGG got hurt and big red fought Vanes
      What would your call be there
      Wouldn’t you call bullchit
      Wouldn’t there be outrage from all the GGG fans
      Wouldn’t you Y he should of fought a someone
      Rally that rematch with a cause especially and unfortunately not being the A side

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        If his goal is to go 12 a la Joseph Parker, I have no doubt he can do so. If he tries to press the action, he gets clipped.
        This....The way G been looking, Yea if dude puts in all n surviving it should go 12. He tries to "win" lol he gets thrashed

Comment

I have a small bet on the fight to go to decision. I thought it was worth a stab at the odds

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
            Sign of a fighter who takes flush punches, and fights head on.

As far as the thread, honestly Vanes is one of the most accomplished fighters GGG has fought so I expect him to have some problems in there. Since Golovkin has stepped up to proper world level (post Brook) he doesn't have things all his own way, he generally labours at times, and he doesn't excel. Basically, he doesn't embarrass or dominate good fighters, but he still grinds out performances, and thus far still wins, so you have to respect that.

This! Its like this for alot of fighters. Thurman defiantly comes to mind. Those performances at world level is what separates the great from the special. Cant expect every fighter to dominate at that world level. Ignorance is bliss...

But its gonna look bad if G doesn't stop Vanes with him moving up and long layoff.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              Let me ask you something
              So ( and by no means am I a Canelo groupie )
              Reverse it , say GGG got hurt and big red fought Vanes
              What would your call be there
              Wouldn’t you call bullchit
              Wouldn’t there be outrage from all the GGG fans
              Wouldn’t you Y he should of fought a someone
              Rally that rematch with a cause especially and unfortunately not being the A side
              I wouldn't mind seeing canelo and vanes. Better than kirkland khan and angulo.

Comment

Ugh. I was just wrong about Haye stopping Bellew, so...

I just don't think so. He's made for Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
                X