No announcement yet.

Martirosyan is going the distance. At the least. Mark My Words

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    When was Golovkin-Sturm ordered? I don't believe it was.

Irrelevant anyway. Murata holds the title Golovkin had. If Murata isn't the champ then Golovkin wasn't pretty simple. Can't have it both ways Golovturd.
    WBA did order NDam Golovkin and Ndam ran

https://www.foxsports.com/boxing/sto...m-fight-051211

this is in 2011

Comment

Word on the curb is Vanes was in the gym the entire 2 years he was off.

A distance fight wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        If your nose bone is flat, that is a telling tale of a boxer who cant dodge a brick yet alone a jab
        are you talking about black people?

y'all noses flat af

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
          WBA did order NDam Golovkin and Ndam ran

https://www.foxsports.com/boxing/sto...m-fight-051211

this is in 2011
          What's that got to do with Sturm. Even the article linked says Sturm was the champ not Golovkin.

"In a division where Felix Sturm is already recognized as their world champ, the WBA has ordered a match between their "regular" middleweight champ, Gennady Golovkin (20-0, 17 KOs) and "interim" champ, Hassan N’Dam N’Jikam (26-0, 17 KOs)."

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            That'd be a crooked nose. A flat nose is genetic.
            No a flat nose dude, or crooked to be fair, but flat noses normally occur from cartilage loss over a period of time, a sign of a fighter who gets hit a lot, as I said. Its an old school way to get a read on a fighter in the gym.

Comment

He looks a lot like Max Holloway, I hope he wins even though I would never bet on it.

Come on Vanes, shock the world!

Comment

Gym : boxing ring
                Two years : no real fight
                In my eyes , there’s gonna be ring rust , stamina , a lack of devotion
                It’s normal

Comment

if its embarrassing for ggg not to stop him, it was hugely embarrassing for lara and charlo to arguably lose to him and andrade to get dropped by him. i agree it could go though distance although i think ggg will get him out of there late.

Comment

These clowns trying to make out Vanes is a threat, to elevate the turd of a win it would turn out to be. Embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      He is an undersized face first fighter with a flat nose coming off of a lose and a 2 year layoff..If GGG does not stop him it is embarrassing
                      He's never been stopped. Also, a lay off is not a bad thing. Fighters get the rest they need at times. He was also struggling to make 154. Not much of a size difference between him and ggg. The standards for golovkin are insane. If he dosen't stop a guy who's never been stopped it's embarassing. I can't believe you're actually saying this with a straight face.

Comment

Working...
                      X