No announcement yet.

Martirosyan is going the distance. At the least. Mark My Words

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    Andrade, Charlo and Lara fought him in their primes. Golovkin is 36 out of his prime.

Why couldn't they stop him?
    The man is MOVING UP!!!! and after A 2 YEAR LAYOFF!!!! Please tell me what p4p list Andrade, Charlo and Lara have EVER BEEN ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ILL WAIT!!!!

Comment

do you even follow boxing? none of that matters as much as a fighter's prime.

GGG is no longer in his prime.

Roy Jones went from winning the heavyweight title to getting knocked spark out by Glen Johnson within 1 year at the same age as Golovkin.
      Ok, so you can't answer, or just don't want to... thanks, I thought so.

Comment

has it tarnished Charlo, Andrade or Lara's reputation? They fought him in their primes.

what was their excuse?
        Are any of them on anyones p4p lists?Did he move up on short notice after a 2 year layoff to fight any of them?

Comment

Golovkin for his first 10 defenses was regular champ which is equivalent to the wbc silver title! It dosnt qualify as 10 real champion defenses! Next!

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
            If he does, it will be a huge hit to golemovkin's already tarnished reputation.
            That's funny. He could tie Hopkins record for title defenses and with a higher KO ratio. Never lost a fight. Got a draw that most credible boxing analysts say he actually won. Never been knocked down. Out boxed fighters that were supposed to be better boxers and out slugged punchers. The only thing that's tarnished is that metal plate in your head..

Comment

Yes Vanes is really underrated and he looks strong and just as big as golovkin if not bigger..but i heard he got beat up by Loma in sparring so i think GGG might end this early

Comment

im almost certain he lasts 6 or 7 rounds at the most before the ref jumps in

he is under prepared,rusty and fighting at a higher weight if golovkin is the fighter everyone claims he should destroy him

Comment

He is a very live dog. Just like Sulecki. Very very underrated.

He's younger and he's not cutting weight. He is also extremely durable with a good gas tank.

He will surprise many.
                  No one knows until fight night

Comment

If it does go 12 Golovkin will claim he did that on purpose to give a big drama show.

Comment

Sturm gave up that WBA status just like Canelo gave up the WBC.

Everyone knew Golovkin was the real champ.
                      Murata is the real champ now then. Golovkin fans want to flip stance to whatever favours Golovkin. Pathetic twats.

Comment

Working...
                      X