Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin, Sanchez Sense Canelo Doesn't Really Want Rematch Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo can keep taking what he's been taking and fight Spike, his fans will love it.

Originally posted by Mirus View Post
    Canelo fight is not interesting anymore. Stop being a beggar. Stop chasing Canela. Fight Charlo, Jacobs, Saunders !!!
    Last edited by factsarenice; 05-04-2018, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Test cleared of additional clenbuterol...big deal. Additional tests will show additional drugs.

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      Hair test came back clean and consistent with meat contamination. And if GGG really thought otherwise then why the phuk he still obsessed with Canelo and not moving on? Otherwise STFU and worry about your own trash fight and sign to fight Canelo in sept. This is embarrassing letting 1 man dominate this much real estate in your head.

Comment

The dog ate my homework. "peeleft:

Comment

He accused Canelo of being a lifetime doper and said the NSAC are terrorists. Based on that he shouldn't want this fight either and should move on. Focus on your mandatories and becoming undisputed.

Comment

Oscar made sure they ONLY tested for additional clenbuterol

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
              He accused Canelo of being a lifetime doper and said the NSAC are terrorists. Based on that he shouldn't want this fight either and should move on. Focus on your mandatories and becoming undisputed.
              I think they need to make a PED belt and let canelo fight for it vs, Suli LOL

Comment

BS by the fraud that is only 131 days from today when's the time to recoup after the fight, to relax, negotiate a contract for another fight, agree on it, and then go into training... it wouldn't happen in 150 days...

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                  Oscar made sure they ONLY tested for additional clenbuterol
                  They fear Genady that's why they are coming up with excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    GGG is the one acting like he don't want the rematch and chose to fight horrible Vanes rather then his mandatory. That IBF belt going bye bye. Tell him to grow a pair and move on from Canelo instead of obsessing and begging him for a payday.
                    Ok bigdunny who do you think Canelo will face instead of GGG.
                    Andrade, Devrynchenko, Charlo, saunders??
                    I bet it will be Spike lol.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                      Canelo can keep taking what he's been taking and fight Spike, his fans will love it.
                      Canelo can fight Spike, again Amir Khan, Lemieux, etc. Maybe his fans love it, I don't care, but as a GGG fan, I want GGG to fight Carlo, Jacobs, Saunders, Andrade.

Comment

Working...
                      X