Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin, Sanchez Sense Canelo Doesn't Really Want Rematch Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Hair test came back clean and consistent with meat contamination. And if GGG really thought otherwise then why the phuk he still obsessed with Canelo and not moving on? Otherwise STFU and worry about your own trash fight and sign to fight Canelo in sept. This is embarrassing letting 1 man dominate this much real estate in your head.
    Couldn't agree more

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
      Canelo still hasn't signed up for voluntary testing for performance enhancing drugs. All talk...GGG may need to walk away.
      He does need to walk away, far away.

Comment

Canelo needs to stop juicing. Don't talk about it, do it and sign up for drug testing.
        Is lil g doing it?

Comment

Canelo needs GGG to be a bit older, fight Lemieux or Spike and GGG in 2020, maybe 2021
          Age don't matter when you are just a fake hype job cuz you can always fight a vanes....

Comment

Originally posted by Chadlio24 View Post
            I still have su****ions that the Meat Man himself Canela failed those tests on purpose knowing it would get him out of the fight and he could blame it on contaminated meat... I know tons of millionaires that eat bunk a** meat from Mexico so it's really not uncommon. Now he can go back to fighting tomato cans and his sheep fans will love him like nothing ever happened!! This b1tch pussed out on this rematch big-time... He should never get another PPV fight!!
            Nelo beat this fake already so what would Nelo be worried about, beating him twice?

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
              This is true he only fought G to please the Mexican people. He back peddled the whole night and thought he'd get a gift decision and be done with G. Well he almost did get a gift decision.
              The only gifts Nelo got were the punches he was landing on lil g with ease.

Comment

Both these guys have gone down in my estimation at this point. Canelo has for obvious reasons, meanwhile Golovkin has been uncharacteristically whiny and shrill ever since the news broke. Tomorrow's mismatch won't help either. Frankly I don't know if I'll be able to endure six months of complaining and finger pointing from both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
                  Carnelo fans dont want him to fight GGG..."leave him alone, go fight jacobs,charlo,saunders"...Carnelo vs broke arse version of McGregor in Sept
                  lil g fans don't want Jermall spanking lil g cuz they shook. #Lions Only

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
                    They fear Genady that's why they are coming up with excuses.
                    Don't NOBODY fear lil g. That's why everyone in the division wants to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                      Ok bigdunny who do you think Canelo will face instead of GGG.
                      Andrade, Devrynchenko, Charlo, saunders??
                      I bet it will be Spike lol.
                      Who do you think lil g will fight AFTER vanes??

Comment

Working...
                      X