Frank Warren Talking Sense on AJ-Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Its like pulling teeth isnt it ? lol

All this back and forth because one unprofessional manager denies meetings bc he deems them UNPRODUCTIVE !
    Finkel putting his ego in front of his fighter good. And they have the nerve to talk about milking.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      Finkel putting his ego in front of his fighter good. And they have the nerve to talk about milking.
      Like i said if Wilder is dumb enough to have a GROUP of managers milk him ,then he deserves it if hes that oblivious ten years later .. lol

Comment

Its like pulling teeth isnt it ? lol

All this back and forth because one unprofessional manager denies meetings bc he deems them UNPRODUCTIVE !
        It’s simple Brother Jug, Haymon won’t let Wilder fight in England. Hearn & AJ are scared, which isn’t bad, and they want every conceivable advantage. Hotel, ring walk, music, training facility, no TV revenue, & they thought Wilder would jump on their offer because Hearn didn’t anticipate the $50 million Bluff of AJ to get called. Hearn would have Wilder’s vehicles or whatever vandalized & do his best to disrupt any solid preparation for the match. I actually think both sides are looking really dumb with this series of absurdities. From Shirley Winkel to take the 50 first & then we will talk. Just sign to fight & they both come out with 2 fights that pay more than they’ve both made.

Comment

Most actual fans around the world already know the deal. Problem is insecure British/anti-American fans are generating most of the noise.

Comment

Yea like who Internet tough guy ?

Larry Hazard hall of famer / boxing commissioner is FRIENDS with Finkel and he even said the deal cannot be made over emails .

He even said Wilder shouldve took the 12.5 Million or it was a duck .....lol

A MEETING is a MUST on such a deal you simpleton .

Its not about money you DUMMY ,its about the details of the deal itself .

"THINK HEAD "
            Internet toughguy, ok dude now you're getting desperate.

Nobody is saying the deal is going to happen over an email. When did this development start?

Larry Hazzard is a no-name thats not connected to the game anymore and he never made deals. Commission is notoriously CORRUPT. Lets talk about people MAKING deals, Porter, Warren, Garcia, everybody is saying the same thing. But they're all wrong and you come at me with Larry fùcking Hazzard?

Finkel wants to meet, but they have to agree to the 50M first. Finkel said accept the 50M and we'll sit down and work the rest out. That's exactly what you want right, for them to sit down and work it out? Finkel said they'll do that. You people are so fùcking ******ed.

What is your investment here? I don't even like Wilder, I'm just trying to make logical sense.
            Last edited by McNulty; 05-02-2018, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
              I don't know if this has been posted already, but go to 4:52...

This guy would NOT agree to any of this if he had a fighter generating 20 Million a fight bc the 50 Million is then less relevant to give up promotional control with NO details ?????? lol

He must really , really dislike Hearn ?

He wouldn't even be calm and cool about it like Hearn if Finkel denied him a negotiations meeting he planned , his face would be beat red on social media .

Expecting Frank Warren to be fair and objective about Eddie Hearn is like expecting Dominic Breazeale to be fair and objective about Wilder.

And maybe I'm all shook up tonight .. uh hu hu yeah ... but to me, Breazeale looks and talks like a black version of Elvis in this clip.

Last edited by kafkod; 05-02-2018, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                Internet toughguy, ok dude now you're getting desperate.

Nobody is saying the deal is going to happen over an email. When did this development start?

Larry Hazzard is a no-name thats not connected to the game anymore and he never made deals. Commission is notoriously CORRUPT. Lets talk about people MAKING deals, Porter, Warren, Garcia, everybody is saying the same thing. But they're all wrong and you come at me with Larry fùcking Hazzard?

Finkel wants to meet, but they have to agree to the 50M first. Finkel said accept the 50M and we'll sit down and work the rest out. That's exactly what you want right, for them to sit down and work it out? Finkel said they'll do that. You people are so fùcking ******ed.

What is your investment here? I don't even like Wilder, I'm just trying to make logical sense.

" Everything glitters is not gold , what are the STIPULATIONS of the fifty Million " D. King

Do you think the greatest promoter of all time would agree to that deal before knowing the STIPULATIONS you fool? No he wouldn't and i gave you his quote !

Paulie Malinaggi another smart guy said he never heard of such a thing Finkel pulled .

What about David Haye whos also a promoter thinking its nonsense not to disclose info ?

You dont even know who Hazard was ,you moron bc if you did you would know hes one of the smartest people in boxing . Instead you gave boxers with no business savvy . lol

Did Finkel sit back this weekend and discuss the STIPULATIONS with Hearn ? lol

No he claimed it would be COUNTER PRODUCTIVE .

You ****** !
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-02-2018, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
                  It’s simple Brother Jug, Haymon won’t let Wilder fight in England. Hearn & AJ are scared, which isn’t bad, and they want every conceivable advantage. Hotel, ring walk, music, training facility, no TV revenue, & they thought Wilder would jump on their offer because Hearn didn’t anticipate the $50 million Bluff of AJ to get called. Hearn would have Wilder’s vehicles or whatever vandalized & do his best to disrupt any solid preparation for the match. I actually think both sides are looking really dumb with this series of absurdities. From Shirley Winkel to take the 50 first & then we will talk. Just sign to fight & they both come out with 2 fights that pay more than they’ve both made.
                  "Just sign to fight & they both come out with 2 fights that pay more than they’ve both made. "

This isnt true .

Finkels deal does not have a rematch in it . Wilder can only make 10 Million maybe less if the fight does 40 /60 Million .

Hearns deal guarantees him 12. 5 from his average 1.5 Million .

Wilder can generate up to 35 /40 Million under Hearns deal (rematch ) .

Joshua is the draw hes suppose to get what he wants thats not being scared thats business ...thats common sense !

Comment

" Everything glitters is not gold , what are the STIPULATIONS of the fifty Million " D. King

Paulie Malinaggi another smart guy said he never heard of such a thing Finkel pulled .

What about David Haye whos also a promoter thinking its nonsense not to disclose info ?

You dont even know who Hazard was ,you moron bc if you did you would know hes one of the smartest people in boxing.

Did Finkel sit back this weekend and discuss the STIPULATIONS with Hearn ? lol

No he claimed it would be COUNTER PRODUCTIVE .

You ****** !
                    Paulie never heard of it because he made peanuts his entire life. The kid is worth like 5M at best. PEANUTS.

Haye said he should accept the 50M, get owned hoe!
                    http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...y-wilder-offer

Of course I know the name, but it's been a coon's age since I heard his name. Larry Hazzard NEVER put a single solitary deal together, that's a fact. He's also been retired over 10 years and is almost 80 years old. Dude was an AM's fighter that went into reffing and later got on the comission and did a lot of heath related stuff. How the fùck is he even relevant to the conversation? Commissioner of the State Athletic Control Board of New Jersey = deal maker? Define smart?

I'll take Frank Warren over Larry fùcking Hazzard. The guy is working in the industry making fights his entire life.

Get owned hoe!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      Expecting Frank Warren to be fair and objective about Eddie Hearn is like expecting Dominic Breazeale to be fair and objective about Wilder.

And maybe I'm all shook up tonight .. uh hu hu yeah ... but to me, Breazeale looks and talks like a black version of Elvis in this clip.

Warrens a troll , only a complete idiot would think he would agree if he was in Hearn s place .

I hope Breazeale knocks Wilder out if hes next , this forum needs to have a cut on the ****** level its about at the top . lol

Comment

Working...
                      X