Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which are the 8 divisions pac won a world title in EXACTLY?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    And I clearly said in my original post- ring titles
    Ring is not a recognized world title.

Comment

Duckyiaou avoided Broner like people avoid the drunk girl at the party. Nothing but a Chinese chump!

Comment

Huh? You know what boxr@c is right?

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          Ring is not a recognized world title.
          it's just the most recognized belt.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            it's just the most recognized belt.
            No, it's not. Especially since Oscar De La Hoya bought the belt and so many members of the ratings advisory board went public about Ring's corruption and quit in disgust.

Ring is not an independent arbiter. It's the propaganda arm of Golden Boy Promotions. The most recognized belt is the WBC. Ring isn't recognized at all. It's an unofficial title nobody counts as a world title.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
              No, it's not. Especially since Oscar De La Hoya bought the belt and so many members of the ratings advisory board went public about Ring's corruption and quit in disgust.

Ring is not an independent arbiter. It's the propaganda arm of Golden Boy Promotions. The most recognized belt is the WBC. Ring isn't recognized at all. It's an unofficial title nobody counts as a world title.
              The Ring champion is the man who beat the man and beating that fighter matters more than an alphabet title belt

Comment

lol at the 8th one, margarita comes off a suspension and beats a guy nobody ever heard of and arum puts pac in position to destroy margaritas cheating azz for an "8th" title at a catchweight. pac is an atg tho I admit but stop it
                Last edited by uppercut510; 05-01-2018, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Man so much hate on Pac, Loma and GGG on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Lmao..

Revisionist history

“Barrera wasn’t the same”

I’m not even a manny fanboy

I just find it completely ****** to think manny’s 135 and 154 title wins are legit world titles.

And if Barrera wasn’t the kingpin #1 at feather, who was?
                    Seriously, how old are you? Because if you can't see the difference in MAB or Morales you're just not old or wise enough to see the difference. I was watching the division very closely when it happened.

Why do you think its funny people don't believe Manny won a 154 title when he only weighed 144 and Margacheato weighed 150 for a fake cubic zirconium belt?
                    Last edited by McNulty; 05-01-2018, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Duckyiaou avoided Broner like people avoid the drunk girl at the party. Nothing but a Chinese chump!

The Pill Cosby's of the world never avoid the drunk girl at the party lol

Comment

Working...
                      X