Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which are the 8 divisions pac won a world title in EXACTLY?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    So who should have manny fought at 126 and 140?

Who beat Barrera and hatton for their belts?

So you give credit to manny being a 154 champ?

How are wbo/wbc/wba/ibf more credible than ring rankings or media outlets?
    at 126 he should have fought JMM again because he had the WBA and IBF. MORALES had the WBC, you know pac and roach wanted NOTHING with a prime morales ROFL. Scott harrison had the WBO. pac had to fight any of those 3 and WIN to become a world champ at 126. NEVER HAPPENED.

at 140. he could have fought kotelnik, alexander, holt, or urango. they had the 4 belts. obviously pac fought hatton because he is a big name, shot, over the hill with no defense, and mayweather already whipped his ass.

pac won none of those belts and therefore he never won a world title at 126 or 140. LINEAL TITLE IS NOT A WORLD TITLE you ****** pac-tards. you dont have to have a world title to have the lineal title. ****** ****** pac-tards.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
      Why do you keep repeating that last sentence that like a parakeet? You said 2 sentences so many times in this thread I've lost count. How many times are you going to say it before you actually go and look for yourself man??? PAc fans are so lazy! You even want us to prove your point with zero work lmao!!!

You're not getting an answer because nobody remembers who held those titles at that time. Do this, open your browser and check for yourself!

Look man, let me just stop you right here and give you the real 411.

95% of Manny's was cherry picked. Look at his biggest names starting with MAB and Morales. Manny was injected after MAB.Morales 2 and if you look in history, fighters that fight trilogies leave parts of themselves in the ring. By the time Manny got MAB and Morales, they weren't the same. Even in the Morales rematch, look at Erik when he fought Rahim right before, utterly shot.

Every big name he beat were on career shattering losing streaks or career shattering losses. The only guy besides Diaz that wasn't on a losing streak on his rise to fame and power was JMM and we saw he went life and death.

Manny is a great fighter, but the match-making from Bruce Trampler (Top Rank) is the real reason why he's such a household name. They got his best names at their weakest.

No need to look up anything, the Manny mystique is about as real as the tooth fairy.

Lmao..

Revisionist history

“Barrera wasn’t the same”

I’m not even a manny fanboy

I just find it completely ****** to think manny’s 135 and 154 title wins are legit world titles.

And if Barrera wasn’t the kingpin #1 at feather, who was?

Comment

Only ******s count the 154lb diamond belt since both Manny and Margacheato were unranked at the weight and fought at a catchweight. Then even more delusional morons try to act like Manny was lineal at 147lbs after Floyd retired and Manny beat Bradley. Neither were #1 and #2 at 147lbs at the time. Manny bunboys are always trying to make up bull**** to make his cherry picked career look better.

Fake belts don't count but I give credit for legit lineal. Manny was never lineal at welterweight though.

Comment

bambam getting owned in his own thread

Comment

I just want to know who that chick is, then you can continue your beef

Comment

Originally posted by BucaRican View Post
              I just want to know who that chick is, then you can continue your beef
              that flat face no lip blondie??? the fcvk!!

Comment

Damn, Manny ruined this mfers life. He hasnt been relevant in years, people still crying about him. The same is true for Floyd, mfers cant let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Some were paper titles, some were legit, regardless manny has won belts in 8 weight classes recognized by the major organizations and media
                  False. He only won belts in 6 weight classes recognized by the major organizations and media. The major organizations and media don't recognize the IBO and ****zine titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                    Damn, Manny ruined this mfers life. He hasnt been relevant in years, people still crying about him. The same is true for Floyd, mfers cant let it go.
                    Canelo fans need to shift the spotlight onto anyone else right now while their hero sits on his ass doing anything he can to get out of a rematch.

Comment

Broner is a four division champ, Pac is a ducking 2 division chump.

Broner >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Crapaiou.

Comment

Working...
                      X