Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which are the 8 divisions pac won a world title in EXACTLY?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Dude Hatton had the IBO which no one recognize Tim Bradley was the champ after he beat Witter and Holt

Hatton moved up to 147 lost and looked like garbage against Lazcano he wasn't a champ at 140 if the IBO was a real belt they would've stripped him after moving up

Who beat hatton at 140? Tim Bradley?

Lineal champ was Hatton, he was the man at 140

Do you think the sanctioning bodies are credible?

Tszyu-hatton-manny-vacant-bradley after he beat Alexander.

Witter was a good fighter and was ducked but he was nothing more than a paper champ and so was holt. Bradley beating them established him as a major player, but I think he didn’t take the throne until he whooped Devon. Maybe after the Peterson win.

How is the wba/wbc/ibf/wbo more credible than the ibo or the media rankings like RING?

Comment

Ring titles are not world titles. Which one of the 4 did pac win at 126-140???

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

Witter was a good fighter and was ducked but he was nothing more than a paper champ and so was holt. Bradley beating them established him as a major player, but I think he didn’t take the throne until he whooped Devon. Maybe after the Peterson win.

How is the wba/wbc/ibf/wbo more credible than the ibo or the media rankings like RING?
        Those 4 are actual world titles. Ibo and ring titles are not. I can tel your new to boxing. The fact you think ibo is on the same level as the other 4 oragniations shows you are new. Typical pac-tard

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
          Those 4 are actual world titles. Ibo and ring titles are not. I can tel your new to boxing. The fact you think ibo is on the same level as the other 4 oragniations shows you are new. Typical pac-tard
          So who should have manny fought at 126 and 140?

Who were the #1 fighters at 126 and 140?

Who beat Barrera at 126 and hatton at 140?

How are the wbo/wbc/ibf/wba credible titles? All evidence points to them being nothing more than props with no real rules in place for rankings, contenders, etc. It has been proven in court.

Do you actually think boxing isn’t corrupt and the sanctioning bodies are legit and credible?

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
            Ring titles are not world titles. Which one of the 4 did pac win at 126-140???
            What’s the definition of a world title?

Who was the world champion at 126 and 140 that manny should have fought instead of Barrera and hatton?

How are the sanctioning bodies credible?

Go look at any of their current top 10s and tell me they are credible.

So you think fres Quendo is a legit mandatory world contender right now?

Comment

Lineal champ is for fans it's not a real title Hatton moved up in weight lost and never had a significant fight at 140 until Pacquiao 2 years later

If your counting IBO as a title you will have to count the dozens of other belts as titles too and we will never really have an undisputed champion at any division

Comment

Hahahahahaha

Look at this idiot

So if Barrera and hatton weren’t the champs at 126 and 140, then name the champs

Quit being a boxrec Warrior, you sound like a fool

Did you even watch boxing then?
                His argument for Barrera is he didn't have an ABC Title which is true.

Did Barrera have The Ring title? I forget.

Hatton, I though he had all the belts at 140? I forget on that one aswell. Memories getting worse.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  His argument for Barrera is he didn't have an ABC Title which is true.

Did Barrera have The Ring title? I forget.

Hatton, I though he had all the belts at 140? I forget on that one aswell. Memories getting worse.
                  Barrera had beaten both naz and morales to become the legit real world champ at feather, but was stripped for not paying sanctioning fees in later defenses

Hatton had won the ibo title, then tzysu’s super titles, went up to welter for a fight with collazo, came back down and beat urango for ibf title, but then was stripped for fighting manny instead of mandatory

Both were considered ring champs, and all major media at the times had them as the #1 guys in the division.

It’s absurd to not give credit to manny for those wins, especially the Barrera win

Comment

I will concede that hatton or Bradley could have been #1, but hatton was the lineal champ

Barrera was clearly the best featherweight in the world

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      Lineal champ is for fans it's not a real title Hatton moved up in weight lost and never had a significant fight at 140 until Pacquiao 2 years later

If your counting IBO as a title you will have to count the dozens of other belts as titles too and we will never really have an undisputed champion at any division
                      What’s the definition of a “real world title”

How can you claim that the sanctioning bodies’ belts are credible, then say hatton wasn’t in a meaningful fight in 2 years, when he had just beaten urango for the ibf belt?

And no I don’t consider the IBO a credible world title, there is no credible world title in existence. Non have proper lineages or proper mandatories or proper vacant belt fights

Comment

Working...
                      X