No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Drops, Decisions a Very Game Maciej Sulecki

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Max is such a bullshyt hustler. So, Danny's ability to catch punches is "artful" compared to the plodding Norton (who beat Ali) and Foreman?
    I can’t stand max when he talks nba or nfl on first take he makes Stephen A look like a genius.

Comment

• Jacob's is not impressive at all

Comment

• I know shit about this Sulecki guy but he has a fckn beard to this point. He has been caught with some clean **** and not even been wobbled.

Comment

• Am I the only one noticing Danny starting to breathe heavy and push his punches at times?

Comment

• sulecki is GAME

Comment

• Sulecki ain’t getting a decision, he’s gonna have to put that overhand right on Jacobs chin. Jacobs is giving him a chance leaving the left low.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Max is such a bullshyt hustler. So, Danny's ability to catch punches is "artful" compared to the plodding Norton (who beat Ali) and Foreman?
                'jacobs is like Archie Moore'!

Comment

• Kellerman is unbearable. But that was obvious. Worst commentator in boxing for many years now, the most biased diggrider in all of boxing. That fight is very close, competitive. I watch a stream without commentary and I think Sulecki is doing much better than expected, Jacobs is looking bad.

Comment

• Jacobs not looking good here

Comment

• Some close rounds, but I've got it 4-2 Sulecki

Comment

Working...
                      X