No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Drops, Decisions a Very Game Maciej Sulecki

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
    Yeah, Jacobs clearly beat ggg in their fight but the judges saw it different. just as I believe kovalev won over Ward in their first fight.

But ggg may be a different fighter in the rematch as was Ward.
    Come on really? I’m ok saying it was a close fight because it was a close fight. But let’s
    be realistic. The most Jacobs could possibly claim is that he earned a draw. There’s no way he won the fight and certainly didn’t win it clearly. Golovkin controlled the fight with his jab. Jacobs landed some nice shots in some rounds, but Golovkin dictated the fight with his jab, had Jacobs fighingnin a style he hasn’t used before or since. And let’s not forget Golovkin hurt Jacobs with that right hand and dropped him, with jacobs trying to grab for anything on his way down as he tried to find something to hold him up. He ended up causing golovkin to fall forward almost on top of
    Him but Golovkin was very aware of the situation and was able to avoid falling down on jacobs and he regained his balance and went to neutral corner. Funny how some people try to minimize the knockdown in order to try and paint a picture of Jacobs winning. But it wasn’t just a bad balance shot or any feet getting tangled. It was Jacobs getting punched hard in the face/chin by a hard puncher and Jacobs knees gave out and he went down. And he fought well after he got up. I like Jacobs a lot. But he didn’t beat Golovkin and it just makes you sound biased or like you have an agenda if you try to argue that he did. Majority of journalists and fans and of course the judges, all had GGG winning

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
      wouldn't ggg fans be trying to hype jacobs up so that win looks better. not sure how jacobs possibly losing to sulecki changes the jacobs-ggg fight at all. maybe its one of those avenger infinite stone type of deals where they go back in time?
      No because a lot of them secretly think Golovkin got away with a win he might not really deserved.

It was actually the reality stone where they saw Golovkin win in their own version of reality

Comment

• saw the ko but gotta watch the whole thing back

Comment

• Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
          No because a lot of them secretly think Golovkin got away with a win he might not really deserved.

It was actually the reality stone where they saw Golovkin win in their own version of reality
          You cant possibly say that Jacobs won vs GGG. Here is every landed punch in the whole fight. Without any bias commentary or cheers or whatever. Jacobs got beat up and is lucky to win 3 rounds in this fight. He fought to survive, even his own trainer said so.

Comment

• I'm not sold on Big Baby against Wilder...He's too slow for Wilder's athleticism. Joshua has that over muscled thing going on? So he's more stiff and plodding? Even then that still makes him a much better mover than Big Baby. Honest with you, I cant see him beating either one of those two.

Forget them, he'd get work from Dillian Whyte
            Last edited by SHO_RULEZ; 04-30-2018, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• Watching the Jacobs replay...Andre Rozier is one of the great motivators

Comment

• Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                I don't agree on those fight decisions lol but I agree that the twins will reign over their respective divisions.
                Make sure you have them on HD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZxwlgUrJBk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhGOqnJpbXw

Comment

• Originally posted by Arg_Tincho View Post
                  I had it a draw or Suleki by 1. This jacobs defenitelly losses to GGG, Charlo or Saunders.
                  ah yes the legend of BJS. A man who is only willing to fight leftovers.

Comment

Working...
                  X