David Haye looking like an old fart.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye looking like an old fart.

What do you think?

He's 37 almost close to 40, this man certainly looks old though but he still looks very well in shape.

Salas aka golum next to haye looks weight drained someone give that man some replenishment

Comment

Salas sporting the Pee Wee Herman joints

Comment

In all seriousness he does look old but he's been lording it up the last few years he's a massive coke head that catches up with you.

Comment

He looks like he's aged a lot just in the last 2-3 years.. He still looked young when he came back from that layoff

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
            In all seriousness he does look old but he's been lording it up the last few years he's a massive coke head that catches up with you.
            So no random testing for this fight?

I've had haye down as a juicer for years!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
              He looks like he's aged a lot just in the last 2-3 years.. He still looked young when he came back from that layoff
              A little bit too much was made of his weight for his comeback!(He was in immense shape physically, it was just technical and tactically aspects where he was lacking!) Against Tony Bellew he looked solid and very robust apart from his injury! And his endurance seemed better than I had ever seen it before, even with only 1 fully functioning leg? He was swinging and dealing with the intensity of Tony Bellew's attacks! That takes immense amount of conditioning and stamina.....

Naturally your body evolves as you get older, especially as a heavyweight! The reason why facially he may be looking a tad older is all down to forcing his body to mold itself back under 220 pounds! He was solid and lean at 224 pounds! I don't want to see David Haye weighing anything less then 216 pounds!)....

He looked very well when he came back from his lay off, and he had the right mentality for training! (Just eat and not obsess over his weight! David Haye as the body type and genetics where, he should not be focusing on losing weight! As a heavyweight he should not be focusing on his weight at all!)...

Since his lost the fight to Tony Bellew, he had forced his body below or to stay around 100kg! You only have to look how gaunt he was looking in interviews even afew months ago! He was even stating such things over Christmas time I.E (I am going to stay below 100kg guys).

After he beats Tony Bellew in the rematch, I want David Haye to chill out with his weight watching! Go back over 220+pounds who cares, he was solid at the weight!
              Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 04-27-2018, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                A little bit too much was made of his weight for his comeback!(He was in immense shape physically, it was just technical and tactically aspects where he was lacking!) Against Tony Bellew he looked solid and very robust apart from his injury! And his endurance seemed better than I had ever seen it before, even with only 1 fully functioning leg? He was swinging and dealing with the intensity of Tony Bellew's attacks! That takes immense amount of conditioning and stamina.....

Naturally your body evolves as you get older, especially as a heavyweight! The reason why facially he may be looking a tad older is all down to forcing his body to mold itself back under 220 pounds! He was solid and lean at 224 pounds! I don't want to see David Haye weighing anything less then 216 pounds!)....

He looked very well when he came back from his lay off, and he had the right mentality for training! (Just eat and not obsess over his weight! David Haye as the body type and genetics where, he should not be focusing on losing weight! As a heavyweight he should not be focusing on his weight at all!)...

Since his lost the fight to Tony Bellew, he had forced his body below or to stay around 100kg! You only have to look how gaunt he was looking in interviews even afew months ago! He was even stating such things over Christmas time I.E (I am going to stay below 100kg guys).

After he beats Tony Bellew in the rematch, I want David Haye to chill out with his weight watching! Go back over 220+pounds who cares, he was solid at the weight!
                Very well said, I'm not arguing haye isn't in great shape or anything but he does look like he's aged A lot and it very well could be from him constantly trying to stay lean. During the Joshua Parker fight the man looked like he was 180 pounds, I don't know if he has to work to put the mass on or what but his body weight seems to fluctuate inbetween fights which could cause that aged look in his face. It also could be from a number of things like drinking and things of that nature but I don't know what kind of lifestyle he lives.

Either way his body is clearly starting to brake down and after this fight hay e should think about his career. He's still a great fighter but age is catching up to him

Comment

Isn't David haye vegan? He doesn't eat meat or dairy right?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                    Very well said, I'm not arguing haye isn't in great shape or anything but he does look like he's aged A lot and it very well could be from him constantly trying to stay lean. During the Joshua Parker fight the man looked like he was 180 pounds, I don't know if he has to work to put the mass on or what but his body weight seems to fluctuate inbetween fights which could cause that aged look in his face. It also could be from a number of things like drinking and things of that nature but I don't know what kind of lifestyle he lives.

Either way his body is clearly starting to brake down and after this fight hay e should think about his career. He's still a great fighter but age is catching up to him
                    It is also strange the way he seems to be giving Tony Bellew too much credit for pushing his buttons or being some sort of master at getting in people's heads. Tony Bellew is a great talker, and does read a fight well but? David Haye had him summed up during the first fight! Well this peacefull David Haye could all just be a act, as I know he is a big advocate of The Art of War Sun Tzu! It will be interesting to see specifically what David Haye weighs in at anyway, during the final pressers and with is clothes on for he first fight? (He looked very light! His physique is very deception at times, seems like a very densely made man!)

I guess he will weigh 218 pounds. And yes staying too lean at all times is not actually good for you, I can remember Linford Christie stating when he went below 6% body fat during training? It can weaken you and effect your immune system!)...

Comment

Working...
                    X