Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye looking like an old fart.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're seeing him with one arm extended. With his arms down, and not sucking in his gut, he's got a pair of **** and a distended abdomen.
    I'm not going to hate on him for it, but let's not pretend that's a good look. He just looks like a guy who used to be very muscular, and is now drooping.

Comment

He looks very strong. I remember when He said he would retire on his 31st birthday because he didn't want to fight past his prime as so many others have done.He didn't want to start losing fights he would have won when he was younger. He is 37 and still fighting. So much for that retire on his 31st birthday promise.

Comment

Haye looking old AF in the face tbh

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          He looks very strong. I remember when He said he would retire on his 31st birthday because he didn't want to fight past his prime as so many others have done.He didn't want to start losing fights he would have won when he was younger. He is 37 and still fighting. So much for that retire on his 31st birthday promise.
          I remember that, and I liked him up until that point because after that, he mentally checked out of the sport. He's never had the same conviction in his fights and basically became what he said he didn't want to be.

Comment

He has aged badly in the last couple of years for sure. I renembered seeing an interview last year and noticing for the first time that he looked really haggard.

Could be stress related too

Comment

He looks like a lot of water has been drained from his face.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
                In all seriousness he does look old but he's been lording it up the last few years he's a massive coke head that catches up with you.

Do you have any proof of this claim??

Comment

Looks like gynecomastia in his left pectoral...the other seems perfectly normal.

Comment

Did he really complete a camp without injury? Color me impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      Do you have any proof of this claim??
                      Not definitive but if you live in the UK and have seen haye on TV last few months doing his boxing shows on channel dave he is out of it. Eyes rolling up can't stand still can't look the commentators in the eye he struggles to contain his excitement all signs of coke use and its been everytime recently. Only time he's been normal is on that gloves are off segment with Bellew recently

Comment

Working...
                      X