No announcement yet.

David Haye looking like an old fart.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
    Not definitive but if you live in the UK and have seen haye on TV last few months doing his boxing shows on channel dave he is out of it. Eyes rolling up can't stand still can't look the commentators in the eye he struggles to contain his excitement all signs of coke use and its been everytime recently. Only time he's been normal is on that gloves are off segment with Bellew recently
    Didn’t he model because he was good looking...

I got more facial scars than Haye...

Comment

The man is in his late 30's, he looks in excellent shape for that age doesn't look like a 37 year old fighter at all.

People talking about weight, look at Haye since he's come back....he isn't as quick as he once was, his timing was SO off vs Bellew. He looked like he put on a lot of fat compared to his fight vs Chisora where he looked in peak condition. Bear in mind, Haye has had stamina issues in the past, so why put on even more weight? He's never had a firepower issue.

Haye needs to stay roughly/near to what he was when he fought Chisora and focus on timing and conditioning. His stamina seemed fairly good in the last fight for what it was, his timing was the worst I have EVER seen it and he clearly looked a step slower. He needs to setup his shots better if his speed is fading. His style relies on reflexes and explosiveness for the counter.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
        Cycling steroids imo!
        That's a very good point, I could possibly see that being the case

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
          It is also strange the way he seems to be giving Tony Bellew too much credit for pushing his buttons or being some sort of master at getting in people's heads. Tony Bellew is a great talker, and does read a fight well but? David Haye had him summed up during the first fight! Well this peacefull David Haye could all just be a act, as I know he is a big advocate of The Art of War Sun Tzu! It will be interesting to see specifically what David Haye weighs in at anyway, during the final pressers and with is clothes on for he first fight? (He looked very light! His physique is very deception at times, seems like a very densely made man!)

I guess he will weigh 218 pounds. And yes staying too lean at all times is not actually good for you, I can remember Linford Christie stating when he went below 6% body fat during training? It can weaken you and effect your immune system!)...
          Lol yea I really don't buy this new David haye we've been seeing. Maybe he's just matured and figured all the talk really doesn't do as much as we believe it does. Maybe Tony actually got under his skin, he is a good talker and can be relentless with it.

Since he's been back he's been in the mid 220s so it makes sense he'd weigh around that. I think it would benefit him if he went to 212-16 because bellew is practically a cruiserweight so I see no point in him trying to be bigger when he's already faster and probably the stronger man anyway.

His body is deceptive, fight night he can look pretty big but during training or when he's off he looks much smaller

Comment

Working...
          X