Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I'd Like to Sign Both Charlo Brothers, Pay Them More Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by genrick View Post
    I know what the Charlo sisters are going to say.
    "We're satisfied with where we are, being able to fight bums every seven-eight months. Thank you very much. We love loitering around doing nothing doe."
    Honestly man I am curious to see what their next few fights will be. The top guys at 154 never really fought each other (until a couple moved up and Hurd came along). But with the buzz the Charlos have been getting, there is almost no way for them to avoid the top fighters anymore. Will be hard for their 'fans' to justify it.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
      Fact, Sulecki Koed Cenento Jr...Charlo picked the loser and Danny is fighting the winner.
      He didn’t pick, the fight was ordered by the wbc and now he is the mandatory to ggg

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
        charly has 2 fights a 160 one against a cripple one a mismatch now he's the number 1 contender with connections like that no wonder "fast eddie" wants to sign him
        And lil g has 36 mismatches in a row, no wonder everyone wants to fight him.

Comment

Centeno earned it by getting Koed by Sulecki. So much for fighting the best.

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          Y’all just type anything on here lol. Y’all only show respect to fighters that are popular.
          It was a title eliminator and Centeno earned his position

Comment

He didn’t pick, the fight was ordered by the wbc and now he is the mandatory to ggg
            Don't even try and act like Centeno was a test man. He is probably not even top 20 at middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              And lil g has 36 mismatches in a row, no wonder everyone wants to fight him.
              Why don't you fight him?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
                Don't even try and act like Centeno was a test man. He is probably not even top 20 at middleweight.
                But he is lol according to rankings. I don’t make the rankings. Why would Charlo give up the opportunity to fight ggg?

Comment

Your not making a good case eddie.. only person u really pay is brook and aj.. everybody else gets average pay or 12.5.. lowball offers.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
                    Hearn is like Oscar. Talking about other fighters not signed with them instead of promoting their own fighters. Nobody talking about the Jacobs fight. And Oscar ain't even hyping up Linares or Mathysse with their fights in a few weeks.
                    Solid point here. EVERYONE should wanna sign the Charlo's right now, Hearn, Oscar, Arum, EVERYONE, but wtf is Hearn doing to promote the fight & the card he gots coming up? Doesn't sound like its doing very well & could use some hype itself seems like.

Comment

But he is lol according to rankings. I don’t make the rankings. Why would Charlo give up the opportunity to fight ggg?
                      I'm not mad at him or his team - but how Centeno got ranked that high I have no idea.

I would just like to see Jermall face someone with a pulse at 160 before GGG. Let him get used to the division a little bit before they throw him in with the big guys at 160. Centeno is not going to help him.

Comment

Working...
                      X