Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I'd Like to Sign Both Charlo Brothers, Pay Them More Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: I'd Like to Sign Both Charlo Brothers, Pay Them More Money

NEW YORK Eddie Hearn had some fun at Jermall Charlo's expense Thursday. While discussing Daniel Jacobs' options during a press conference in Manhattan, the British promoter referenced the much-discussed, face-to-face meeting between Jacobs and Charlo last month at Barclays Center. Jacobs confronted Charlo due to comments made on social media while Charlo was being i
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hearn is trying to come to the states and make waves....I respect it.

Comment

I don't trust him. Ortiz signed with him and never got a shot at Joshua. Anyone who is a threat to one of his fighters he wants to sign. Charlos' Wilder, Ortiz in the past. He has both Khan and Brook in his stable and still no talks about doing a fight next. If it wasn't for Joshua no one would really care about him. Let's see how good the Jacobs numbers are for his next fight. The Charlos are already on the right path, they just don't have to many people that are willing to get in the ring with them.

Comment

Go ahead and keep on believing the myth no one wants a piece of the Charlos. Haymon and co. Keep on giving them soft touches and you guys believe the hype else they would have fought better competition already. It's called promoting wow not to hard to figure out. You guys believe thar Lions only shyt is real.While others see right through it.

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
          Go ahead and keep on believing the myth no one wants a piece of the Charlos. Haymon and co. Keep on giving them soft touches and you guys believe the hype else they would have fought better competition already. It's called promoting wow not to hard to figure out. You guys believe thar Lions only shyt is real.While others see right through it.
          Soft touches? He just fought a mandatory eliminator. Now all he wants is his shot at ggg. Danny Jacobs ran to hbo when when Haymon mentioned charlo to him.

Eddie Hearn is the one giving out soft touches and bums.

Jacobs- Arias
          Khan- Lo Greco
          Jacobs- Another bum
          Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 04-27-2018, 09:12 AM.

Comment

There is no benefits to sign with Hearn. In my opinion Danny Jacobs stock has went down since signing with him. Last fight He got boo’d in his own hometown and he still not in the running to fight Canelo or ggg lol
            His last two cards in the states have been garbage. Only thing he has in Anthony Joshua. Where are all these fighters that were calling him to sign with him?
            Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 04-27-2018, 09:13 AM.

Comment

The Charlos don't have a profile? Lol I guess that's why Forbes ****zine has both brothers on their top money fighters list. They don't need Hearn or any promoter. Once they get Hurd and one of those guys at 160 in the ring, they'll be well on their way to big money.

Hearn says some funny ****

Comment

Originally posted by kej718 View Post
                I don't trust him. Ortiz signed with him and never got a shot at Joshua. Anyone who is a threat to one of his fighters he wants to sign. Charlos' Wilder, Ortiz in the past. He has both Khan and Brook in his stable and still no talks about doing a fight next. If it wasn't for Joshua no one would really care about him. Let's see how good the Jacobs numbers are for his next fight. The Charlos are already on the right path, they just don't have to many people that are willing to get in the ring with them.
                That's because he bombed big time. Ortiz is the only one to blame there.

Comment

Originally posted by kej718 View Post
                  He was being touted as a potential opponent for Joshua by Hearn and he was even given the chance to impress and make a name for himself in the UK with fights against Allen and then against Scott under matchroom but did not impress.

Comment

Better work on getting your one Matchroom USA guy a big fight first, Eddie....

Comment

Working...
                    X