Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I'd Like to Sign Both Charlo Brothers, Pay Them More Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    Comparing Ortiz to Waldimir is like comparing Malik Scott to Evander Holyfield. Only a moron would think such nonsense.

But I think it goes beyond being a moron with you. It's actually much worse. I've never read a post from you that wasn't biased and filled with the biggest load of bull**** imaginable. So stop being an idiot and trying to cast Ortiz off as some special fighter, because he never was close to being that. Much, much less at the time Wilder fought him.
    Summed jrazor, and others on here, up perfectly

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      See, I knew you knew Nelo beat lil g's a*s....LOL
      No I said it was a gift draw paid by Golden Boy for Conello. Just because he landed some hard shots doesn't mean he won the match. I was there watching the fight live. Connelo got booed out of the joint trying to take credit for a gift draw, when everyone who saw the fight knows he lost. You are the biggest groupie fan boy stop with the nonsense already.

Comment

• Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
        Ok walk away from more money that He wasnt't going to make fighting Charlo. Jermall went silent when the big dog walked in the room. So called Lion turned into a kitty kat. The angle that Jacobs has a fight so I'm going to call him out and groupie fan boys like you believe this shyt. GTFOH BROWN NOSE WIPE IT OFF already!
        Again you say he went silent but the camera shows Jermall telling him to scrap his fight so they can fight. So you see only what you WANT to see. The real "fanboys" are the ones that come on here & do nothing but lie like you are doing. You might want to get rid of that brown thumb cuz it aint helping you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
          I'm calling out JRazor! If he don't fight me tomorrow he duckin!!!
          Come to my hood.

Comment

Comparing Ortiz to Waldimir is like comparing Malik Scott to Evander Holyfield. Only a moron would think such nonsense.

But I think it goes beyond being a moron with you. It's actually much worse. I've never read a post from you that wasn't biased and filled with the biggest load of bull**** imaginable. So stop being an idiot and trying to cast Ortiz off as some special fighter, because he never was close to being that. Much, much less at the time Wilder fought him.
            Was Ortiz undefeated & was he Aj's mandatory, why didn't they fight??? And the bias comes from you losers that NEED a hero....I respect the true fighters that you cornballs trash that's why I come here to pull your cards. waldimir is wack. He ruled the division when NOBODY was there plus he has been K.O.'d by WEAK opponents. He is also known as king clinch klitscko....lol....tell Aj to fight already!

Comment

Was Ortiz undefeated & was he Aj's mandatory, why didn't they fight??? And the bias comes from you losers that NEED a hero....I respect the true fighters that you cornballs trash that's why I come here to pull your cards. waldimir is wack. He ruled the division when NOBODY was there plus he has been K.O.'d by WEAK opponents. He is also known as king clinch klitscko....lol....tell Aj to fight already!
              AJ and Ortiz never fought because AJ had to fight his IBF mandatory first. Ortiz would have been next but he went in Wilder's direction instead. Ortiz then lost his mandatory position with the WBA because of those pills he was talking for high blood pressure.

Don't talk about weak opponents when you defend and support Deontay Wilder. It comes across as though you're beyond biased and have mental difficulties.

Wladimir is whack, but Ortiz isn't? Haha. Yeah, sure thing. only crazy people have those sort of views.

Comment

• Oh lord were we go again.
                Haymon will now be issuing his $3 mil bribe cheques on each of the twins to make them stick around.
                Mark my word.

Comment

AJ and Ortiz never fought because AJ had to fight his IBF mandatory first. Ortiz would have been next but he went in Wilder's direction instead. Ortiz then lost his mandatory position with the WBA because of those pills he was talking for high blood pressure.

Don't talk about weak opponents when you defend and support Deontay Wilder. It comes across as though you're beyond biased and have mental difficulties.

Wladimir is whack, but Ortiz isn't? Haha. Yeah, sure thing. only crazy people have those sort of views.
                  Stop with the excuses....I never put D.Wilder at #1 P4P but what I do know is that Aj/hearn are stalling to keep that gravy-train going & D.Wilder is a threat to that gravy-train.
                  Last edited by j.razor; 05-17-2018, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Stop with the excuses....I never put D.Wilder at #1 P4P but what I do know is that Aj/hearn are stalling to keep that gray-train going & D.Wilder is a threat to that gray-train.
                    None of what I said was an excuse. What you said though was highly delusional and crazy. Just as it always is with you.

Comment

None of what I said was an excuse. What you said though was highly delusional and crazy. Just as it always is with you.
                      You dudes can't take it when you dudes get smacked with the truth. Guess truth really does hurt, huh? LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X