Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I'd Like to Sign Both Charlo Brothers, Pay Them More Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
    Centeno earned it by getting Koed by Sulecki. So much for fighting the best.
    And lil g earned it by losing to Jacobs & Nelo. "So much for fighting the best." (vanes)

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
      Why don't you fight him?
      I WISH! He would have to come up to 175.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Trout can box lil g can't.

lil g hurt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76AX1HrdB64
        Can't box. Just an All-time great amateur boxer. Silver medalist at Olympics lol. You are a fool.

Yeah I've seen that before. That's probably the worst I've ever seen him hurt and it was hardly anything at all.

I like how I'm making you do some research though. You probably went on Youtube and typed in 'Golovkin hurt'. Maybe now you'll do 10 minutes of research and see how good GGG has been in his career. :0

Comment

• You're not really doing much with Danny Jacobs to be honest Eddie! He fights tomorrow and NOBODY GIVES A ***!

Danny Jacobs signing with Eddie and HBO is looking like a ***ing CAREER MISTAKE to be brutally honest but lets see how it plays out but if he doesn't get that GGG rematch of a fight with Canelo then WTF would've been the point to making the jump

Comment

All those lies you spoke but the FACT is Jermall called out lil g.
            Dude trying to help you out - 'calling someone out' is not a proper way to ask for a fight. I can call out Deontay Wilder. Is he ducking me/??? Guess so.

Comment

lil g won't even make it that far.
              Maybe not. But Charlo probably wouldn't. No one really knows his level right now, at least we've seen more or less what BJS Golovkin Jacobs and Canelo are.

Comment

And lil g earned it by losing to Jacobs & Nelo. "So much for fighting the best." (vanes)
                Vanes is literally Jermell's best win.....and Jermall's best win is Trout, who is basically another version of Vanes...Ouch that hurts you doesn't it

And there is no way Jacobs or Canelo did enough as the challenger to win the belts off the champion. Jacobs got dropped/hurt multiple times and lost 9 of 11 rounds on punch stats. Canelo lost 10 of 11 rounds on punch stats....just be real with yourself man! Being a hater is not good for your health, seriously

Comment

Oh so you think you could take GGG if y'all fought at 175?

Comment

I bet you are closer to 275 than 175 bro lol

Comment

Here goes Mr. brown thumb again....Jermall told danny to scrap his fight so they can both fight but what did Jacobs do? Stop looking at one angle only cuz Jermall was talking too.
                      Ok walk away from more money that He wasnt't going to make fighting Charlo. Jermall went silent when the big dog walked in the room. So called Lion turned into a kitty kat. The angle that Jacobs has a fight so I'm going to call him out and groupie fan boys like you believe this shyt. GTFOH BROWN NOSE WIPE IT OFF already!

Comment

Working...
                      X