Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Must Provide Proof of Funds, A Proper Contract

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thack View Post
    Hearn regularly gets booed at boxing shows in England so not that sensitive..... A.J. just wants to fight and can you blame him if in this sometimes brutal sport where his money earning ability can stop at any time he wants to earn as much as is possible.If the money is there i'm sure you'll see some action........period!
    I know he gets booed. But you said it right there, he is all for the money and like any promoter they will say or do anything with no shame.

What I am clearly referring to are people here that now all of the sudden Hearn is a straight shooter and every word he says is the honest truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
      How ****** ?

He said if the offer is for real he will take it serious
      Are you that stupid that I have to pull up the video where they said " 50 mil and its on" ? Now its, show me the 50 mil before it's on

Comment

The biggest sucker of all time, Eddie the Fraud Hearn!!!!!

Comment

I like Joshua but Hearn is a joke. I blame him more than the fighters for this fight not being made.

Comment

Eddie is such a fraud, that is why I don’t agree with getting a promoter, why guys like Mayweather, Spence and the list goes on, don’t have fraud guys like Eddie Hearn and the other Bozos, Bob Arum and Golden Girl, these guys always want to be in charge and rob their fighters and take the chunk of all their money, Wilders team has countered, now this fraud is acting like an idiot

Comment

It's a reasonable request.
              Don't know what the ruckus is all about.
              This is different from Hearn's offer,
              which was sneered at by Wilder and his people.
              This one is too good to be true.
              So why not show the money and be done with it?
              What's the big effing deal?
              I don;t get it.
              Last edited by rickJen; 04-26-2018, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                So the people who put it together and look at those kind of forecasts are predicting a fight where Joshua can make $50m + and Wilder can make $20m plus. But they should defer to yammy25.
                Someone needs to yam their foot up his stupid mouth!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                  You need reference points and historical similarity to make a forecast. You need to read trends and see fluctuation.

Is this fight getting worldwide attention to the scale of say... lennox vs tyson, or may/pac or even may/mac? no...it isnt.. is it on your front pages? Is it on the back pages of your newspapers? because it isnt on ours and our fighters the A-side supposedly in all of this.

Rather than comment on my abilities to read markets .. regardless of industry, as you have no knowledge of what i do for a living. why dont you back up your argument with showing something of validity that suggests this fight based on both fighters and their respective market reach, does 1000,000 US TV buys.
                  You have no idea what I do or have done either. More important, you have no idea what metrics they use, what statistics they have, what models they use. Nothing.

Comment

Your an absolute IDIOT my boy. It’s called a contract. If AJ signs a contract saying he gets 50 mil and wilder or showtime don’t pay him that 50 mil theyll get the pants sued off them!! Your a cluck my dude

Comment

• Originally posted by Robyn Banz View Post
                      Your an absolute IDIOT my boy. It’s called a contract. If AJ signs a contract saying he gets 50 mil and wilder or showtime don’t pay him that 50 mil theyll get the pants sued off them!! Your a cluck my dude
                      Joshua would rather have 50 mil than Wilders pants. If they don't have 50 mil then suing Wilder won't make it magically appear.

Comment

Working...
                      X