Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz vs. Dillian Whyte - WBC Final Eliminator Ordered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Actually he did, it was right after the announcement. There is a reason everyone questioned that “Final eliminator” at the time.
    ok, please tell me the day & time the email was sent. thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      He chose 25% of a Pulev fight instead of 50% of a King Kong fight.

Take your fanboy glasses off and realize somebody would only do that if they considered Pulev the safer fight.

Any expert in the world would consider Pulev the safer fight.
      well am not in a position to say which fight is safer cos once you in there in the ring, you are on your own, any thing can happen, that's why it's HW.
      Now if his team decided that he takes 25% for pulev, as far as he wins will guarantee him mega box against AJ, well, there is nothing anybody can do about it.
      The trust is wilder has never given any fighter a payday cos he is looking for a payday himself.
      So when you do the plus and minus, it could be team whyte is making the right decisions and there is still nothing you can do about that.
      So relax, let's see how things play out.

Comment

Am sure the Wilder fan girls would be accusing Whyte of ducking soon. Watch the space once he decides what he does next.
        The truth is there is nothing any of the wilder fan girls can do about whyte decision. This ducking of a thing didn't start today, people have been saying it since the days of Jack Johnson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
          well am not in a position to say which fight is safer cos once you in there in the ring, you are on your own
          But Whyte's actions show he considers Pulev the safer fight. Pretty much anybody would consider Pulev the safer fight. King Kong was the most avoided fighter in the division for a reason.

Eddie Hearn is one of the best promoters in the world. Extremely intelligent. Knows exactly what he's doing. Whyte vs King Kong is a much bigger risk than Whyte vs Pulev. So even though 75/25 sucks for Whyte, it's still worth it to fight Pulev.

Comment

But Whyte's actions show he considers Pulev the safer fight. Pretty much anybody would consider Pulev the safer fight. King Kong was the most avoided fighter in the division for a reason.

Eddie Hearn is one of the best promoters in the world. Extremely intelligent. Knows exactly what he's doing. Whyte vs King Kong is a much bigger risk than Whyte vs Pulev. So even though 75/25 sucks for Whyte, it's still worth it to fight Pulev.
            Well, I wouldn't want to argue your position on this matter cos you have the right to choose your position but am of the opinion that Ortiz is quite overrated.
            If he is that good as some people on this site is trying to make us believe, he should have at least been a champ in one of the organizations. He just got his first title shot some few weeks back for crying out loud.
            The only belt he has ever won was a WBA interim which was stripped off him after he failed a PED and the best name in his resume is Jennings which happens to be a level C fighter.
            So I don't understand the fuse. Is it because wilder KO him? I don't understand.

Comment

ok, please tell me the day & time the email was sent. thanks.
              Lol, am sure you can find that from the letter Michael Benson posted on his Twitter account. The same one that was doing rounds around here.

Comment

Lol, am sure you can find that from the letter Michael Benson posted on his Twitter account. The same one that was doing rounds around here.
                I don't see a day or time on the email. You're the one claiming Benson posted the day/time of the email. I don't see it.

Comment

I don't see a day or time on the email. You're the one claiming Benson posted the day/time of the email. I don't see it.
                  Bound Michael an email am sure he would post everything to you personally.

Comment

Bound Michael an email am sure he would post everything to you personally.
                    First you claim he posted it. Then you refuse to post it and tell me to go find it. Now you tell me I need to find him to get him to personally send me the thing he never posted that you claimed he posted?

This sound fair to you?

Comment

First you claim he posted it. Then you refuse to post it and tell me to go find it. Now you tell me I need to find him to get him to personally send me the thing he never posted that you claimed he posted?

This sound fair to you?
                      The info is on the Internet. All this “claims” “it’s not fair” post is actually making me laugh. Like you are being prosecuted. These informations are on the Internet. A quick search would reveal those information for you. For your knowledge Michael Benson posted the reply on the 03/11/2017, that was like a month AFTER the wbc announce their “Final eliminator” and then got a lot of questions/queries on how and why is that fight a “final” Eliminator. To fend off questions they then deny it and said it was an error. So this are public info, this wasn’t a lie by a journalist or anyone else. This were the miscommunication from the WBC themselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X