Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Ready To Face Dillian Whyte To Get Back on Top

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
    LOL oh so now you want to fight him? Was happy to ignore him before
    There was just no sensible timing for the fight with Parker facing Fury then AJ.

Comment

Smart move by Parker to try and call out Whyte considering his position in the rankings with most orgs but doubtful he'll get that shot with Whyte having numerous options already.

Parker v the Haye/Bellew winner I could see though.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        No actually im not religious at all and was raised christian, im struggling to understand how you made the connection from thinking parker beats whyte easily to ' he must be muslim' other than you are a proper weird spastic.
        I'm not talking about just today. Every time I see your posts you're slagging British fighters off. So there's definitely something amiss with you.

I don't believe you're not a Muslim. That would explain perfectly why you say the things you do. Perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
          I'm not talking about just today. Every time I see your posts you're slagging British fighters off. So there's definitely something amiss with you.

I don't believe you're not a Muslim. That would explain perfectly why you say the things you do. Perfectly.
          Socrates would be proud of your logic bud, thinks a kiwi beats a Jamaican = you ****ing muslim ****!

lol you are a proper freak, seriously tho, try and find examples of me slagging off british fighters then, there must be a ton considering i post most days and its ' every post of mine you see'.

Are you some kind of AJ fanboy who's got upset over finding out a fellow brit is a fan of Parker? ' wtf m8 sumfing aient rite now hes sayin parker beats whyte now!, hes a fukin muslim i fink, what a ****'

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            A loss makes him a higher rated boxer? WTF
            Yep. A loss to AJ makes almost any fighter top 10. Brezeale, whyte, takam Martin etc...

All lowly ranked prior to getting flattened by AJ. Now Genuine top 10 title contenders after a loss to AJ. Got to make AJ record look better

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              No, being on every top 10 HW list makes him genuine top 10.
              What good fighters has he beaten?...

No one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                AJ punches 5 times harder than Ortiz, don't pretend otherwise. Hyping up Luis who's on blood pressure pills and had no stamina is laughable.
                Your comments getting more and more ridiculous. No one will take you seriously with moronic comments like that

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                  how is it that you boxing fans find a way to ridicule every other fighter outside of who you like? Ortiz is a good fighter with good technique how n the hell do u know aj punches 5x harder? aj stamina isn't the greatest sir. gee wiz
                  Exactly . Sidney is an idiot AJ fan boy, it s best to just ignore his comments

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    Whyte went life and death with a shot to **** delboy chisora, Parker is bigger, younger, fresher, better skills, more power and literally better in every single way so yeah he would lose practically every round and/or get stopped and 'obliterated'.
                    Well said. And exactly right.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                      Yep. A loss to AJ makes almost any fighter top 10. Brezeale, whyte, takam Martin etc...

All lowly ranked prior to getting flattened by AJ. Now Genuine top 10 title contenders after a loss to AJ. Got to make AJ record look better
                      His record is good already, no need manufacturing.

Comment

Working...
                      X