Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Ready To Face Dillian Whyte To Get Back on Top

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
    Yeah we know all that, what's your point? Besides Izu didn't get caught, he gassed out and couldn't fight any more, this guy power is as good as his stamina sucks.
    Brezeale is garbage. As usual, a loss to AJ makes him genuine top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
      True, I agree.. especially with ortiz being number 2.. AJ 3... but im not sure about A.J's whiskers.. they seem a bit suspect to me.. lol.
      I agree. His chin is not bad, but average or just above average. This is also why he is ducking Wilder imo. Gotta credit AJ though - he has done a good job of protecting his chin by being the more offensive fighter - dishing out the punishment instead of taking it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
        A loss makes him a higher rated boxer? WTF

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          Ruiz needs to fight Kownacki in an epic battle of the moobs.
          Lol, I wouldn’t mind watching that too.

Comment

Parker is about that fight life, dude fights everyone no hesitation.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
              No, being on every top 10 HW list makes him genuine top 10.

Comment

Why would whyte fight a live dog like parker for peanuts when a massive payday for a 2nd shot at joshua is within touching distance. Get real people.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                  I like the fight. I’ll show Whyte more respect if he were to take that fight.
                  No one cares about your sort of respect you poisonous little troll.

Just as long as Deontay doesn't have to face him, hey? Wilder would get his biggest payday against him but Wilder is too scared so he's going back to fight worthless bums like the rest of his resume is filled with. Haha.

Comment

Whyte is suddenly on everyone’s flight path, Wilder must wonder why he didn’t think about getting a decent promoter years ago

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                      True, I agree.. especially with ortiz being number 2.. AJ 3... but im not sure about A.J's whiskers.. they seem a bit suspect to me.. lol.
                      AJ punches 5 times harder than Ortiz, don't pretend otherwise. Hyping up Luis who's on blood pressure pills and had no stamina is laughable.

Comment

Working...
                      X