No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao in 2010 would have beaten Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    The only question is. can floyd last 12 rounds with that version of pac? I doubt it.
    Floyd didn't even want to fight that version of Manny. Floyd thought that version of Manny was just too much for him. For years he kept on making excuses.

2015 version of Manny, Floyd said the opposite. So that is why we had the fight in 2015

Here is Floyd talking about Manny vs Bradley 2 fight the year before:
    "I'm seeing something totally different in Pacquiao," Mayweather said

"I don't see the same pop in Pacquiao's shots -- me, myself, I don't see the same snap in his shots," Mayweather said before. "He's getting tired and he wasn't getting tired before.

So, I mean, I'm seeing something totally different. Whereas me, I'm still sharp, I'm still smart, I'm not getting fatigued, I wasn't getting fatigued from the beginning."

"I thought Pacquiao fought like an amateur also, and I wasn't pleased with his performance. He got the victory the best way he knew how but I wasn't pleased with his performance at all."

" look at Pacquiao vs. Bradley, and I've noticed that ever since Ariza has not been with Pacquiao anymore, there's been a total change in his power.

Floyd Mayweather

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      lolololololol

You don't need to figure me out. Figure yourself first. Are you a blind sheep or just truly blind?

What you need to figure out is how far will you be blinded by your love for Floyd. You should ask is PEDs really okay? Is IVs fine as long as it's Floyd? Is running fine in a super fight? Is hugging to prevent a punch things to love about FLoyd. You should ask yourself that. Then, and only then will you realize who you really are.

Distinguishing a good fight from a lame fight not important anymore?

All the things you need to figure out Dosumpthin!

Dosumpthin in the house!!

Number 1 numero uno!

That is classic Dosumpthin!!!

Comment

• i love repeating this ......

all pac had to do was say yes to completely random blood tests.

but he didnt.....and its mays fault

holy shlt, how do they live with themslves

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          That is classic Dosumpthin!!!
          This is classic ADP. 4-0 Loser!!!

Comment

• Pac beat floyd if you rewatch it without blinders, floyd would have been ktfod if he didnt think well for his health in 2010.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Makunouchi- View Post
              Pac beat floyd if you rewatch it without blinders, floyd would have been ktfod if he didnt think well for his health in 2010.
              No doubt pac beat the IV floyd and the 2010 version of pac is just unstoppable and will surely ko floyd.

Comment

• Anyone who was alive and awake following the sport of boxing knew mayweather was ducking pac. It was blatantly obvious. He didn't want no part of 09-10 pacman.

Comment

• If he believed that he would've accepted the testing and made the fight. Boy had a 50/50 split with Floyd mayweather and walked. Dress it how you want.

Comment

• I think Pac would have beat him 5 years earlier and I think I floyd did as well.
                    Having said that, probably nearly as many believed floyd would have beat pac.
                    That's why this was so highly antucipated. 50/50 you pays your money you takes your choice.
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 04-28-2018, 05:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      Floyd didn't even want to fight that version of Manny. Floyd thought that version of Manny was just too much for him. For years he kept on making excuses.

2015 version of Manny, Floyd said the opposite. So that is why we had the fight in 2015

Here is Floyd talking about Manny vs Bradley 2 fight the year before:

Didn't Manny injure his shoulder in 2008? I personally don't think he would've been healthy enough to compete with a younger Floyd in 2009. Same one armed Manny fighting through the pain.

Those rotator cuff tears take a long time to heal....without magic.

Comment

Working...
                      X