No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao in 2010 would have beaten Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
    I have decided to help you get your life back on track.

lolololololol

You don't need to figure me out. Figure yourself first. Are you a blind sheep or just truly blind?

What you need to figure out is how far will you be blinded by your love for Floyd. You should ask is PEDs really okay? Is IVs fine as long as it's Floyd? Is running fine in a super fight? Is hugging to prevent a punch things to love about FLoyd. You should ask yourself that. Then, and only then will you realize who you really are.

Distinguishing a good fight from a lame fight not important anymore?

All the things you need to figure out Dosumpthin!

Dosumpthin in the house!!

Number 1 numero uno!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

This pic is so funny

I'm gonna use it as my avatar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
        This pic is so funny

I'm gonna use it as my avatar.
        That really shows who ran like a batchyit that night.

You can tell who was queer hehe

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          But exciting fighters and smaller fighters age faster. Especially ones who’ve had 15 more fights. Floyd beat the one koed by Jmm so of course floyd won’t get credit and people will think 5 years earlier pac woulda beat floyd
          Excuses never run out huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            No we dont know...Pacquiao was a different fighter after Marquez KO'd him...he didnt fight him in his prime
            Yes we do know. #48 never fought Floyd in his prime.

Comment

• Originally posted by BombSquad View Post
              Floyd ducked Khan and he struggled with Pacquiao, says everything we need to know.
              Floyd ducked loads of people in his career I know that's hard for you to hear, Floyd is one of the worst duckers of our era.
              Struggled with #48? Wow. Floyd duckd loads of people in his career? Please show & prove.

Comment

• Ever get the feeling that Pasawayako and Spoon are the same guy?

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  Struggled with #48? Wow. Floyd duckd loads of people in his career? Please show & prove.
                  Do some research its all out there, yes he struggled with a past prime Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
                    Ever get the feeling that Pasawayako and Spoon are the same guy?
                    Lol. Nice try. I don't have time making an alt account like travestyny.

Comment

• Originally posted by BombSquad View Post
                      Do some research its all out there, yes he struggled with a past prime Pacquiao.
                      Not just struggled, pac beat him and that is what was killling them because there's an undeniable video to prove it.

Comment

Working...
                      X