No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao in 2010 would have beaten Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    You dumbass ass. It got aggravated and that mark shows its worse when it came out on the Flurry in the 4th round.
    Bullshlt you liar. We've gone through this already. That mark didn't appear until around the 7th or 8th round

Stop lying and take the loss like a man, you little bltch.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Bullshlt you liar. We've gone through this already. That mark didn't appear until around the 7th or 8th round

Stop lying and take the loss like a man, you little bltch.
      What you should be asking why is it that FLoyd had to do this lame stance to save his sorry ass.

and off course all that I showed aren't real. Like I said you are a blind sheep. Go to your safe place. lololololol

But to those with a rational mind:

They know the truth.

Pac's torn rotator cuff tear as evident in this pic.

Here's the pic of the last round. It's still there. You blind sheep.

You can't even tell what's real one from a photoshop. Stay in your safe place my clown biatch hahaha!!
      Last edited by Spoon23; 04-23-2018, 09:39 PM.

Comment

That mark didn't appear until around the 7th or 8th round
        lolololol

At least you can admit it did come out.

Jeez, you really are dumb as bricks. It only proves Pac was injured. Thank you for seeing the light.

This is Floyd attempting to aggravate it to bleed out. At this stage. It wasn't bleeding out yet.

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-23-2018, 09:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          Am I mad? Or are you just that dumb? RIP 5-2-15
          Yes I can feel it the way you reply.

Comment

• At first i thought that pac needs to be absolutely 100% to beat floyd but i was wrong, he just need a one healthy arm to make floyd run and hug and this is the floyd who use illegal amount of IV use for masking PEDS.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Once everything was agreed Floyd made 11th hour demands for his own drug testing and was completely inflexible.

Maybe this was because he could used TUEs for no good reason with them on his payroll.

Floyd himself said he knew the testing standard wasn't up to much as he said he knew Canelo was on something when he fought him and was not surprised when he passed the test.

Any reason why Floyd said he wanted to take a year or two out in 2010?
              Floyd knows everything on how to pass the test. Especially with his hired USADA.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                At first i thought that pac needs to be absolutely 100% to beat floyd but i was wrong, he just need a one healthy arm to make floyd run and hug and this is the floyd who use illegal amount of IV use for masking PEDS.

Yup what running can do in Vegas.

And all that teeth grinding to absorb those Pac missiles saved his sorry ass.

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-23-2018, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  LMAO.

Embarrassing how much you got wrong.

Floyd was scared.

hahhahaha. floyd got shook. video doesn't lie. sorry floyd fans.

Comment

Ohhhh....I see what you were saying, ADP02. You've done this before!

Arum: "Manny is deathly afraid of needles."

ADP02: Nope. Manny didn't say that. What does Arum know?

Ellerby: "And remember, he's giving blood, giving urine..."

ADP02: Yep. Dr. Ellerby said it, so that means they both said it. And that proves Manny's point that giving blood 14 days before a fight is a valid reason to skip out on it.

Great job.
                    BWHAHAHAhHahaha

Damn.

Adp02 exposed himself in this thread. Desperately trying to find fault in Floyd as if it can somehow vindicate Manny.

ADPO2 IS BLOOD PHOBIA A LEGITIMATE EXCUSE TO REFUSE TESTING IN 2010?

YES OR NO?

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                      That's crack man, not meth. Get on the level man. Your levels are too low.
                      they're just same illegal drugs. mayweather family knows everthing about drugs that's why they're the carck mayweather family.

Comment

Working...
                      X