Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Willing to Drug Test from May to September for Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    Seems to me like Triple g is far up your rectum... ..
    Saying you can't wait to fight Canelo in September...
    You must have Triple g far down your throat if you'll be the one fighting also...
    You fuccing F A G G!
    You'll be a little biitch wearing your sister's panties and watching on TV punk! So quit acting like you some big, bad tough guy cause your not!
    You little punk biitch!
    Now go back to sucking dick you piece of shet!
    I'm in awe of your emotional maturity.

Comment

Originally posted by mvooom View Post
      Could you not run similar marathons at 36 or did you suddenly just couldn't?

I'm not saying he will be perfect hence "he will do just fine" but there will be no huge decline that will suddenly give Canelo the edge except some external forces come into play.

You have lived too long on this earth now everything is decades to you, we are talking about a year from now for a fighter who is more of a power puncher than anything else.
      Lived too long on this earth? He's 57. (so am I.) Screenshot this. When you're 57, if you ever get there, re-read it and marvel at what a dick you were.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post
        Lived too long on this earth? He's 57. (so am I.) Screenshot this. When you're 57, if you ever get there, re-read it and marvel at what a dick you were.
        Apologies man. I got carried away with the response. Just trying to explain the message I was passing across about GGG who will do just fine next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Pago007 View Post
          You know winning the lineal title has nothing 2 do with unifying. It's only 4 major belts.

IBF
          WBO
          WBA
          WBC

if he beats Saunders, he becomes undisputed, re-setting the cycle of lineage

Golovkin will NEVER face Saunders, he has avoided mover/spoilers like the plague..... and already backed out of three chances to meet Saunders in the ring

that fight will never happen

you guys who are worried about Golovkin's age..... will Saunders really be easier to catch up with next year?

Canelo is no more important than Derev, if Golovkin wants to be undisputed

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            I get that. The question is: Why should Canelo care about that?
            I think we're coming at the question from different perspectives. Canelo's team probably would rather fight him later. If G wants to hold on to his belts he will have a potentially tough fight before the spring. If I were Canelo's manager later is better for Canelo. So I think they care. Canelo may not..

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Last week it was announced that Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez (49-1-2, 34 KOs) would be suspended for six months by the Nevada Athletic Commission. A few weeks ago he withdrew from his highly anticipated rematch with IBF, IBO, WBA, WBC middleweight world champion Gennady Golovkin (37-0-1, 33 KOs) which was scheduled to headline an HBO Pay-Per-View on May 5th at the T-Mobile Arena.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              It was a minor proceedure. Canelo even tweeted that from the hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                sounds like that knee was where the PED needles were going. I heard they replaced parts of his knee with bone splints from a cow that was on clen. if you are telling the truth about your work you aint walking s hit. riding on a grader. I see 350LB guys on graders they aint walking
                FYI I’m telling the truth, I’m a part of the largest east coast civil engineering firms around. My grader men, all 7, don’t weigh anymore than about 220lbs max. The days of the heavy body’s are over. Everyone is required to take yearly and preemployment tests, aka fitness tests. Do t stut me, worry about your homeboy Clenelo... 🐮🐂🆘🇲🇽 #datmeatdoe!!!!

Comment

Doctors differ with how they operate then skin differs in how they heal. But you might be right about the surgery, it might be something minor. Still, It will be amazing if Canelo agrees to fight GGG in September.

I don't want Canelo to forget GGG. They should fight next May.
                  Clenelo just needs to sign up for his testing, 365/24/7 period, and it shouldn’t matter if he is in Mexico, Baja Cali, San Diego or effing Mars. Keep it tight Clenelo. He’s hoping that he never fights G again, unless G is closer to 40, especially without that Gear!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                    I'll add that his training regime has been brutal as well.

He has NO clue. Most likely a teenage kid who thinks he'll feel the same 'forever'.

Got news for him - I'm 57 and even though I'm fit for my age I'm less fit than I was at 55 and way less fit than I was at, say, 47. As for 34 I was running half marathons - no chance to repeat previous times. Aging is progressive.

Hopkins was amazing and Foreman too - but I gotta think they were on something but just never got caught.
                    I'm 67. LOL. I hear you.

Comment

I am in full favour of drug testing but exhausted with this obsession. Why should Canelo fight a true beast like GGG right off the bat after a full year off and a knee surgery?

GGG challenge Saunders, get that belt in September, beat Derevyanchenko in December or even January. Canelo is now a middleweight, he is not running away. You can fight him in May 2019 after he has had his tune up.
                      Why should Canelo even be allowed back to this damn sport so soon?
                      He should be banned for 2-3 years for his unacceptable behaviour.

Comment

Working...
                      X