Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Willing to Drug Test from May to September for Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not even sure if I want to see a rematch myself. There are plenty of other fights out there for Golovkin. IMO, Canelo had his chance twice and screwed up the second chance. Since he cheated, maybe he shouldn't get another huge payday after a mere six months suspension. His rep is in the toilet.

Comment

• Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
      FYI I’m telling the truth, I’m a part of the largest east coast civil engineering firms around. My grader men, all 7, don’t weigh anymore than about 220lbs max. The days of the heavy body’s are over. Everyone is required to take yearly and preemployment tests, aka fitness tests. Do t stut me, worry about your homeboy Clenelo... 🐮🐂🆘🇲🇽 #datmeatdoe!!!!
      I have been in const for 45 years and have seen 100's of road jobs and the guys that were on graders were from 270-350 lbs they aint walking miles on any job I saw. not saying you lying but I never saw what you say you do. clenelo is not my man. I said about PED needles in his knee

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
        I have been in const for 45 years and have seen 100's of road jobs and the guys that were on graders were from 270-350 lbs they aint walking miles on any job I saw. not saying you lying but I never saw what you say you do. clenelo is not my man. I said about PED needles in his knee
        I gotcha bro. All is good

Comment

• Originally posted by Street15 View Post
          That's twice I mentioned Adama's name on accident. You're right. I think I said in the other post as well that Adama was a name that I mistakenly brought up.

All the other fights were meaningful. I see you only nitpick at the Adama name and not the others. LOL. And rightfully so.

You say he passed on Mora, Lara, Cotto, and others. I forgot who. I think you mentioned Ward as well.

Look, if fights don't happen, it's not always a case of "fighter A just didn't want to fight fighter B". That's not how boxing works. You're trying to make it sound so simple, when it's not. Network issues, money issues, promoters not willing to work with one another, same trainers, all are reasons why alot of fights don't get made.

And to say that all of those fights that you mentioned were easy to make, and already negotiated for, with contracts on the table, and Gennady looked at them and decided to pass them up is simply not true. You can't pass up a fight that doesn't get negotiated. For example: Mikey called out Errol and Thurman - just because they don't fight him doesn't mean they passed that fight up.

Captain Save-A-Hoe..... this is what you have to live with

fought Adama, instead of Mora - citing a bunch of silly excuses
          fought Monroe, instead of Lara - citing a bunch of silly excuses
          fought Wade, instead of Ward - citing a bunch of silly excuses
          fought Rubio/Murray, instead of Cotto - citing a bunch of silly excuses
          fought Brook, instead of BJS - citing a bunch of silly excuses
          fought Vanes, instead of Derev - citing a bunch of silly excuses

just so long as you are happy with that

here is another thing you guys have to live with.,....

FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Chavez at 168
          FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Froch at 168
          FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Jack at 168
          FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Hopkins at 168
          FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Chudinov at 168
          FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Ramirez at 168
          FACT: Golovkin was NOT willing to fight Ward at 168

again..... just so long as you are happy with that

Comment

1. I've always stated that was a mistake to say they will fight ANYONE from 54 to 68. They were better off saying they were willing to come down to 54 only for Floyd and willing to go up to 68 only for (insert a few 68 boxers) - if those fights made any type of sense. That way it'd be alot more specific. That's not the first time a a camp said something that ended up not being true

they did not say it once

that was a PR/marketing campaign that took place for FIVE YEARS

they then completely shat the bed on that marketing campaign, looking stupid in the process

if they had said it once, you could be correct..... but every single member of that team - including Gennady - repeated that rubbish ad nauseum

meaning that Golovkin wrote cheques with his mouth that he could not cash with his fists

btw, if Gennady had entered into meaningful fights, or even fought guys who were a genuine threat..... some of that rubbish could be forgiven..... but nope, NOTHING!

GGG wrote cheques with his mouth that he could not cash with his fists

Originally posted by Street15 View Post
            2. What 3 huge fights were killed over weight? I hope you aren't still talking about Ward and Lara. We already spoke on that ad nauseum.

Ward, Cotto, Canelo lol

and ALL were superstars

come on man..... if lil'G was unwilling to negotiate with absolute superstars, then who was he going to fight from 154-168?..... absolute no-hopers like Rosado, Brook, and Vanes..... that is who lol

come on man..... the jig is well-and-truly up lol

Originally posted by Street15 View Post
            3. To say he the only meaningful fights he had was Jacobs and Canelo is asinine. Alllll of the mandatories he had to fight against the #1 challengers at the time. The unification bout. How are you gonna say fighting a mandatory is not meaningful? Dude, you're all over the place. That makes no sense at all. Sounds like you rather him give up his belt in order to fight other people that YOU wanted him to fight. You can't play both sides of the fence.

You're talking about Gennady like he's Andrade. Never in any big fights, turning down the biggest mandated and enforced fight of his career, never reigning on top for long, always making excuses as to why he can't get a shot at a title. This is really a strong convo.

keep pretending all that is just a coincidence Captain Save-A-Hoe
            Last edited by aboutfkntime; 04-24-2018, 05:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              Captain Save-A-Hoe..... this is what you have to live with

just so long as you are happy with that

here is another thing you guys have to live with.,....

FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Chavez at 168
              FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Froch at 168
              FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Jack at 168
              FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Hopkins at 168
              FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Chudinov at 168
              FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Ramirez at 168
              FACT: Golovkin was NOT willing to fight Ward at 168

again..... just so long as you are happy with that
              Yeah. Things happen. Those fights never happened. I don't get the point.

Unless you're saying that he should have fought all 11 of those fighters you just mentioned. If he would have, that means he wouldn't be defending his belts and not fighting his mandatories. You want it both ways. You want him to fight his mandatories AND you want him to fight other people instead of his mandatories. You want both. I get it. I understand.

Given that - that's probably where this conversation should end. There isn't much else to speak on given that info.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                What the hell are you going on about. Cotto paid Golovkin to fight Canelo. Canelo gave up his title rather than face Golovkin.

you know exactly what I am talking about, you dishonest ass-wipe

from your 309 page schooling

btw, when you are dishonest with me, I just copy/paste

your dishonesty/pretend stupidity, does not phase me one bit

AFTER refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo, Golovkin (bizarrely) stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up..... again, the ONLY question should have been..... but, then why the fk did you refuse to negotiate with Cotto/Canelo?

those questions should have been asked by the media, AND by the fans..... but both gave him a free pass

Golovkin was willing to fight Rosado at catchweight..... and he was willing to fight any other JMW at catchweight..... but not the little old faded 153lb SUPERSTAR Cotto looooool

Comment

Yeah. Things happen. Those fights never happened. I don't get the point.

Unless you're saying that he should have fought all 11 of those fighters you just mentioned. If he would have, that means he wouldn't be defending his belts and not fighting his mandatories. You want it both ways. You want him to fight his mandatories AND you want him to fight other people instead of his mandatories. You want both. I get it. I understand.

Given that - that's probably where this conversation should end. There isn't much else to speak on given that info.

NONE of those fights happened

NONE

somebody has been writing cheques with his mouth that he cannot cash with his fists

you guys don't seem to have noticed, which is funny as hell

Comment

• Originally posted by mvooom View Post
                    True, time is running out but it's not anyone's fault. That is life for you, tough luck! If Canelo wants to risk it in September after all this time off, his choice.

Good news: GGG is a 12 year pro who has never being in any wars, he is not an athletic fighter, he still has his stamina 100%, he never had or relied on speed or reflexes and power doesn't just suddenly fade off at 37... I'm betting he will do just fine next year.
                    His power shouldn't, but he never knocked a ww down, half assed knocked Jacobs down, and never even really buzzed canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      Get off my dick then you little punk biitch!
                      Apologies Lil stomps, I didn't notice I was on it. Bet that happens to you a lot though, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X