• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• j.razor
    replied
    [QUOTE=Jimmy gold;18698919]
    Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    lil g is the joke. You support the joke so it must mean you are a joker & not a funny one.[/QUOT

That don’t really matter I feel like canelo would bet charlo and ggg so if charlo beats ggg or not I don’t know about that charlo could probably lose I mean for one ggg is not a cripple and the second thing ggg wasn’t knockout by polish fighter 38 percent knockout power before he fought charlo like centenno did lol
    Dmitry Yurievich Pirog was 20-0 with 15 K.O.'s so how is that 38% K.O. power?? He was about to beat lil g until he had to retire early from a back injury.

Nelo, Jabobs, Jermall, maybe Andrade & bjs are too are all good fights. lil g is the weakest link of the top guys at 160 now.

Leave a comment:

• j.razor
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimmy gold View Post
    But canelo vs ggg would be a lot bigger fight than little cub boy lol money wise
    Not if its promoted....they can make a star out of anyone.

Leave a comment:

• j.razor
    replied
    But making fun of jermall not getting a tittle shot is not really funny or at least not to you cause that would mean he will be ducked and not get a tittle shot and spend his time beating up more cripples and bums lol
    But at least you know the truth.

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy gold
    replied
    [QUOTE=j.razor;18698294]lil g is the joke. You support the joke so it must mean you are a joker & not a funny one.[/QUOT

That don’t really matter I feel like canelo would bet charlo and ggg so if charlo beats ggg or not I don’t know about that charlo could probably lose I mean for one ggg is not a cripple and the second thing ggg wasn’t knockout by polish fighter 38 percent knockout power before he fought charlo like centenno did lol

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy gold
    replied
    You ACT like lil g can make money. Nelo is the money maker in boxing. Believe it or not broner makes more than lil g too. Stop watching this sport since you defend the weak. #Lions Only! #Twinkies Exit Left.
    But canelo vs ggg would be a lot bigger fight than little cub boy lol money wise

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy gold
    replied
    Since your asking bout the game since you don't know what's going on, Jermall was the Mandatory to Nelo at 154 & the fight never happened, why? Jermall is the Mandatory to lil g right NOW, why is the fight not going to happen? Answer: They SHOOK & want no parts of Jermall. lil g "fans" are even MORE SHOOK than the promoter....LMMFAO!
    But making fun of jermall not getting a tittle shot is not really funny or at least not to you cause that would mean he will be ducked and not get a tittle shot and spend his time beating up more cripples and bums lol

Leave a comment:

• j.razor
    replied
    Yeah because everybody and ggg were avoiding Centeno till lion boy came along and took him out please what joke lol
    lil g is the joke. You support the joke so it must mean you are a joker & not a funny one.

Leave a comment:

• j.razor
    replied
    I don’t think ggg or canelo would fight charlo he’s not a big draw and has only beaten meh opponents a cripple hailand and Centeno was never that good imo
    You ACT like lil g can make money. Nelo is the money maker in boxing. Believe it or not broner makes more than lil g too. Stop watching this sport since you defend the weak. #Lions Only! #Twinkies Exit Left.

Leave a comment:

• PapaBricks
    replied
    Originally posted by methodcal View Post
    Slice and Dice it how you want but why hate Charlo for fighting this dude that wanted this fight and now is Ggg mando. We all should say **** Canelo and make IBf mando in Sept or Wbc. If Charlo ain't that Dog I think he is then surely Ggg will show it. What's the problem?
    EXACTLY!!!! To hell with GGG vs Canelo. Triple G should face one of his mandatories in Sept or give up the belts!! And cheating Canelo can fight anybody else in 160.

Leave a comment:

• j.razor
    replied
    So charlo beats the cripple and Centeno but is all good cause they were ranked 1 and 3 at the time wow they must of been great fighters that everyone was ducking till charlo the Lion came along lol
    Since your asking bout the game since you don't know what's going on, Jermall was the Mandatory to Nelo at 154 & the fight never happened, why? Jermall is the Mandatory to lil g right NOW, why is the fight not going to happen? Answer: They SHOOK & want no parts of Jermall. lil g "fans" are even MORE SHOOK than the promoter....LMMFAO!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X