Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermall Charlo Crushes Hugo Centeno in Easy Two

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy gold
    replied
    I don’t think ggg or canelo would fight charlo he’s not a big draw and has only beaten meh opponents a cripple hailand and Centeno was never that good imo

Leave a comment:

• Scipio2009
    replied
    He can go out on his back or on his face, lol.

Billy Joe Saunders has the WBO belt, Derevyanchenko is mandated by the IBF, Charlo is mandated by the WBC, and Jacobs is likely going to end up being mandatory for the WBA.

All 4 fights will likely be pick'em fights at the sports book, and it's deeply unlikely that he gets by all 4.

Golovkin don't want any of the work, regardless of all of that talk. Alvarez rematch, EubankJr in the UK, Zurdo Ramirez and call it a day, lol.

Leave a comment:

• Sweet_Science2
    replied
    Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
    Centeno is barely a B fighter ...Iwould like to see Charlie at least fight a warm body before he goes after triple G...
    Hmmm.... He wants lil g next. Question did you get mad when: Adama, Wade, Monroe, Rubio and a whole list of bums fought lil g?

And J-rock and Trout or not slouches. You pussie g fans are straight bytches. If you tried to apply the same pressure on all of pussie g opponents pussie g would be a HOF.

You f@ggots only do that when it is a threat. Like with Lara and Ward. It was everything but we want to see that fight. If you mean what you are typing you are a bytch that needs to be slapped like one

Leave a comment:

• sterling
    replied
    Originally posted by Johnston View Post
    Soon as charlo landed a jab on Hugo he wanted nothing to do with him. He's got some scary power and great timing, but I think someone who has good footwork and matches his size and athleticism could bother him a bit. If golovkin ends up fighting Saunders or canelo after vanes I'd love to see him and Jacobs or possibly andrade,
    Good shout, i would say Daniel Jacobs would be the best fight for Charlo.

Leave a comment:

• Alan Smithee
    replied
    How about Derevyanchenko?

Would love to see him in with Derevyanchenko next. Should be a great fight.

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy gold
    replied
    Methocal

Originally posted by methodcal View Post
    Slice and Dice it how you want but why hate Charlo for fighting this dude that wanted this fight and now is Ggg mando. We all should say **** Canelo and make IBf mando in Sept or Wbc. If Charlo ain't that Dog I think he is then surely Ggg will show it. What's the problem?
    I’m all for it I actually hope ggg or canelo fight charlo I really believe canelo will beat charlo

Leave a comment:

• methodcal
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimmy gold View Post
    So charlo beats the cripple and Centeno but is all good cause they were ranked 1 and 3 at the time wow they must of been great fighters that everyone was ducking till charlo the Lion came along lol
    Slice and Dice it how you want but why hate Charlo for fighting this dude that wanted this fight and now is Ggg mando. We all should say **** Canelo and make IBf mando in Sept or Wbc. If Charlo ain't that Dog I think he is then surely Ggg will show it. What's the problem?

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy gold
    replied
    So charlo beats the cripple and Centeno but is all good cause they were ranked 1 and 3 at the time wow they must of been great fighters that everyone was ducking till charlo the Lion came along lol

Leave a comment:

• chepboxingking
    replied
    Originally posted by angkag View Post
    I tend to only use The Ring rankings as the alphabet ones tend to include a lot of 'who the eff is that ?' fighters for whatever reason, also excluding holders of other alphabet belts.

eg at 130 the WBA rankings have Rafael Mensah (2) and James Tennyson (4), both ranked higher than Vargas, Farmer and Roman.

Agree with them or not, at least someone tries to provide some justification behind The Ring ratings (even if its dodgy at times) - the alphabet rankings just look random.
    I agree 100%, but if your goal is to force someone to fight you (GGG) and he has an alphabet belt, your beat bet is to become their mando for that belt. Charlo is hunting for that WBC belt and a shot at GGG.

Leave a comment:

• methodcal
    replied
    Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
    Hand picked Centeno was crushed by Maciej Sulecki AKA Jacobs opponent on the 28th.

We know Charlos looks great against chinny one dimensional guys but he'll avoid movers like BJS, Derevyanchenko and Danny Jacobs.

In turn, Saunders will avoid Jacobs and Derevyanchenko because they can both close the gap.

The fact that Charlo wants Golovkin is predictable, he'll never get a fight with Canelo , every named fighter makes him look ordinary and GGG is slowing down.

GGG it is, what a surprise!
    You fanboys kill me. Isn't he Ggg mandatory. You scared for ggg now lol. Doesn't he have all the belts. How bout what you say is true then a Killer like Ggg can surely make this Dog a puppy.........Right! Smmfh.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X