Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: I Want IBF Belt, I Want Farmer-Dib Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tank v Farmer/Dib winner stays away from the top level, but its a decent step-up fight before targeting one of the top in the division (not named Loma).

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
      Why not Miguel Berchelt o Lomachenko ?he want the easier champion what a joke
      He’s trying to unify in his own weight class first something Loma didn’t do. He doesn’t want to make a mistake and get beat by a C level cab driver like Loma did. We know Loma only fights for the Arum ran WBO. Wonder why he hasn’t fought for a wbc belt? Hmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
        Tank v Farmer/Dib winner stays away from the top level, but its a decent step-up fight before targeting one of the top in the division (not named Loma).
        If Tevin Farmer wins he is top level at 130

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          If Tevin Farmer wins he is top level at 130
          I like Farmer, but I don't think beating Dib will tell us much more about him. Farmer v Tank will tell us a lot though, and I suspect it will be more how good Tank is. Just a guess.

Tank is showing some pretty high level stuff for age 23. As long as he stays away from Loma, I'm guessing he's going to be in for a strong run.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Gervonta Davis already said hes willing to fight but H*mochenko is jumping around weight divisions, we don't even know what weight hes fighting two fights later.

Gervonta is making real moves to make this fight on PPV ; about to do what Vasyl could not accomplish at 130 UNIFY. You know Tank does not need to abuse his body jumping around for fights, they come to him.
            Who comes to him? Guys that have not fought in 2 years? Thank is a joke, Floyd knows the clown cant beat Loma which is why he wont let the lil man fight him. Far from a PPV star, Loma got bigger fish to fry anyway. Oh yeah I dont think Thank fans should mention anything about weight considering Porky struggles so much making weight. So young and unprofessional. He will see jail before he sniffs PPV status.

Comment

farmer is a bum and is just looking for a payday. gervonta would ko him within a few rounds

Comment

Berchelt would probably be left for last, have Davis win this fight become unified then take on the Mexican for pretty much all the marbles at 130, would help his name out a agood bit to go that route.

For Lomachenko Davis fight to really be worth it for either guy both guys have work to do, and if both are the goods like people think they will get there fairly soon

Comment

jerkoff is running as far and as fast as he can to duck nomaschenko floyd junior has said jerkoff will fight nomaschenko in his next fight don't hold your breath

Comment

Tank ain't even the real WBA Super Champ

Alberto Machado is the real WBA Super Champ

Comment

Paper Champ!

Stand up to corruption, Machado is the real champ!

Comment

Working...
                      X