No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: I Want IBF Belt, I Want Farmer-Dib Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
    Lomachenko moved up to 135 and won't come back down so Davis will have to move up, which right now is a pointless move for both fighters, Lomachenko has a lot of better fights at 135 against real 135 pounders like Linares, Easter and Mikey Garcia and maybe Pacquiao at 140. Davis now can unify 130 and gain the experience and then move up when he's ready.
    Exactly! Good post. Stuck to the facts and made a hell of a lot of sense unlike some of those other comments I just read.

Comment

LOL.

Good win for Davis, I am not the one to take credit away from anyone.

But you cannot deny the fact that he completely avoided the question about Loma. He's not gonna say **** about Loma...

Comment

Davis seems to be good at coming over the weight limit so 135 shouldn't be an issue

Comment

Good fight should Farmer win as expected. Seems to be authentic bad blood between the 2

If it happens Tank will wreck Farmer , makes sense For him to grab another strap. 130 is weak AS F.uck, Tank could stake his claim there and dominate that division for awhile

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
            Lomachenko moved up to 135 and won't come back down so Davis will have to move up, which right now is a pointless move for both fighters, Lomachenko has a lot of better fights at 135 against real 135 pounders like Linares, Easter and Mikey Garcia and maybe Pacquiao at 140. Davis now can unify 130 and gain the experience and then move up when he's ready.
            Yeah, I agree. They're on different paths. Lomachenko can become a superstar at 135 if he gets by Linares and Mikey and fights Pac at 140. Tank can unify at 130. They can meet a few years from now in a HUGE fight. Naturally, people wanna rush fights but this one seems about right 2 years from now at 135 or so.

Comment

kids a nasty little ****er I hope he stays disciplined and keeps himself in shape his power and aggressive style should take him pretty far over the next couple of years

still think he loses to loma if and when it happens but theres no shame in that

Comment

He will KO Loma if he can keep this focused instinct.

Comment

Davis has plenty much you left for the upside and even at 135 when the time comes you should almost be able to Dominate the division ...he and Loma would be the million-dollar flight...

Comment

So I guess Mayweather saying that Tank is facing Loma next was just a smack to the back of the head from Mayweather to keep Tank in check?

Comment

Originally posted by younghagler View Post
                      He will KO Loma if he can keep this focused instinct.
                      Seriously doubt it. Loma has some of the best footwork that I have ever seen. Tank's going to have his work cut out for him just to land punches.

Comment

Working...
                      X