Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: I Want IBF Belt, I Want Farmer-Dib Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not Miguel Berchelt o Lomachenko ?he want the easier champion what a joke

Comment

He shouldn't even be the WBA champ. Complete crooked BS to hand him a title. How the phuk do you make tank a champion his first fight after losing his belt on tje scales especially when the WBA already has a champ named Machado who just knocked out the true champ Corrales late last year? They downgraded Machado champion status "regular" and created a vacant "Super" belt for tank to fight a guy who's been fighting at 126 since 2012, coming off a loss and 16 month layoff. Machado is the real WBA champ not paper champ tank.

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
        Why not Miguel Berchelt o Lomachenko ?he want the easier champion what a joke

Why not Salido, you can actually lose to him and still be considered GOAT.

Comment

Put him in with someone tough for once. And charlo in with jacobs. Too many pushovers for both

Comment

Music to my ears! Tank vs. Farmer! Would've happened already if Farmer wasn't robbed! If Tank does Farmer like Cuellar, then I know he's the real deal, and he's ready for Loma! Cuellar was not a legit opponent, but the body shots by Tank were very impressive! I didn't see that happening!

Comment

Gervonta “BABY B1TCH” Tank Davis is terrified of LOMA. He is shooked, SMH

Comment

Anybody but loma

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  My boy Gervonta is going to be the unified KING of jr. lightweight!
                  Ummm NO, He better come see REAL KING LOMA.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                    Lomachenko moved up to 135 and won't come back down so Davis will have to move up, which right now is a pointless move for both fighters, Lomachenko has a lot of better fights at 135 against real 135 pounders like Linares, Easter and Mikey Garcia and maybe Pacquiao at 140. Davis now can unify 130 and gain the experience and then move up when he's ready.
                    Davis sure as
                    F was quite when Loma was
                    calling
                    him out lol , now since Loma moved to 135 , Baby bish Davis is a king at 130 divison, ROFL.

Comment

Farmer isn't really that good. Now that Loma is moving up there really isn't any big fights at 130.

Unless Ryan Garcia fights for a title soon. Then they'll just avoid each other and say it's too soon.
                      I think Ryan can beat Machado and Farmer by the end of this year or early next. No joke.
                      Probably even Berchelt who is very vulnerable.

Comment

Working...
                      X